Chapter 16

Tiegan's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------

We heard Mackenzie call us into her room and she sounded scared.

We all came rushing in and she was sitting on the bed with her laptop that she had just thrown.

"What the actual fuck is going on!" Jordan shouted

I went to go fetch her laptop so she could show us. She pulled up what she was working on which was editing our video.

She played the video and we had to watch it a few times.

"What the hell is that?!" Lily shouted pointing at the figure.

We saw the figure turn it's head and look at the camera. All of a sudden, we saw the it open it's mouth and rush at us and her laptop went black and started to glitch.

"Uh..... Fuck this shit I'm out bitches!!" Mackenzie shouted running out the door.

We all ran screaming and running out of the house and luckily our phones were in our pockets so we didn't have to go back into the house to get them. We called Kian and Ricky to come pick us up.

They finally came and we hoped in the car.

"What a you waiting for!? DRIVE!!" Jordan shouted

Ricky took off and we were at their house in a matter of minutes.

"Ok what is going on?" Ricky asked

"We think our house is haunted." I stated sitting on the couch with everyone else.

We told them what the hell just happened and they were speechless..... And so was I.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------

We tried to shake it off but it didn't help. Only Kian and Ricky were home so they made us dinner while we got cumpfy on the couch.

We ate dinner on the couch and then watched some movies. Kian wanted to watch some horror movies and we gave him the 'you must be joking' face.

While we were at kind of a scary part (in a funny movie) we heard Jc walk in and we all jumped. I got up and punched him in a kinda flirty way but then stoped immediately.

"I'm going to bed y'all."

"Ok Mackenzie, we love you good night." Kian said

I gave them the peace sign and went up to my old room which was excacly the same. I looked around not knowing what is was looking for. I then heard a knock at my door. It was Jc.

"Hey beautiful, do you need something?" He asked

He knew excacly what I needed.........

(STOP IT YA NASTY)

He threw me some of his sweat pants and a cloudï t-shirt.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

"Call if you need me, I'll be right down the hall." He shut the door and left.

I got dressed and then put my hair in a messy bun cause it was humid tonight.

I fell asleep to the thought of Jc.

Jc's P.O.V

--------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of screaming coming from Mackenzie's room.

"No!!! STOP!!!!! DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!" She yelled

I came running into her room and she was rolling around in her bed and squirming.

I shook her violently so she would wake up. She finally woke up and told me her dream was about the ghost or spirit in her new house and that she was afraid.

I calmed her down.

"I'll sleep with you tonight so you don't have anymore nightmares."

I crawled into bed with her and gave her a gentle kiss on her four head. She grabbed my arm and put it on her waist.

I started to smile and fell asleep to the thought of her beautiful face.