Chapter 9

(Mackenzie's P.O.V)

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day and whiped the eye boogers out of my eyes. I then realized what I was missing....Sam.

He didn't sleep in the same bed as me last night.

I woke up and took a shower ( ok guys this is future me, I apologize for all the fricken showers I'm taking now that I'm reading back... Like what the actual fuck?😂 ok keep reading and enjoy) and got dressed. I decided to get dressed into a 5sos tanktop, a black leather jacket some teel blue ripped skinny jeans, teel blue high tops, and an infinity necklace that Sam gave me. I curled my hair lightly, I brushed my teeth, and did my makeup.

I walked over to Sam's room and knocked on his door. I heard footsteps and got nervouse. He opened the door in his cute little boxers.

"Hi" I said looking down

"Hey, come in." He said brushing his fingures through his hair.

"I have to tell you something and before you say anything, let me say what I need to." Playing with my fingures, I said " Cameron asked me to have coffee and I told him I was dating you and then he kissed me but I-"

"I know." He interrupted. "I heard you and Jc, talking about it yesterday, and I'm so glad that you came to me about it. I know it wasn't your fault, and I'm sorry I'm always jelouse of you guys. I love you Mackenzie."

"I love you too Sam." I whispered in his ear while we hugged.

We kissed and it started to turn into making out.

Out lips seperated and I told him to get dressed and I would meet him down stairs.

I came down stair and I heard Kian and an unfermiluer girl was playing Mario cart, and she was beating his ass.

" Yes, beat that." She shouted right before kissing him.

I was taken back a little about what just happend

" hey Kian. Who is this?" I said with my hand on my hip in a sarcasticly sassy way.

"This is Jordan, Jordan Renner. We went on a date yesterday and now we are dating. Y'all are going to be great friends."

She got up and gave me her phone to put my number in, I did the same.

- 😃Jordan😃

-Kenzer😝

We hugged then I poured myself some cereal.

Then I got a txt.... It was from Cameron.

C- hey I'm srry for yesterday I just couldn't help myself. Me and the boys are going to the Hollywood sign and are going to have a party tonight afterwords at my place, u can come if u want I'll txt u the address.

M- ya sure that sounds great txt me the time too and I'll be there later ttyl bye 👋✌️

I locked my phone and went outside. I sat on the porch swing, to have Sam accompany me.

"Hey beautiful." He said pecking my cheek.

I blushed and old him I was going to a party tonight with Cameron and also some of the magcon boys. He looked down and sighed, but then looked up and smiled.

"I trust you." He said faintly while I layed my head on his shoulder. We sat there for a little while longer, and then we went inside.

When I got inside I asked Jordan if she wanted to go to the party. She said she would love to and I told her that I had some clothes she could borrow since she was already here.

The party startes at 4 and it was about 2:00 so we went upstairs to a start getting ready.