Chapter 13

I started a group chat with Lily, Jordan, and Teigan.

M-hey so meet me at the o2l house in 10 minutes. Love y'all and I have BIG news.

They didn't answer back but I knew they got the message because it said 'read'.

I went back inside and waited for the girls to get here. About 5 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring.

"What the hell is going on." Lily demanded

I invited them in and we all sat on the couch.

"So what's going on?" Teigan asked

I told them what I knew about the kiss and what just happened and that Teigan and I are still friends.

"I think.... That we should move in together. Like all of us." I shouted

It was quiet for a moment when Jordan said.

"Yaaassss gaga yaaassss!"

We all laughed and I called Ricky, Jc, and Kian.

We decided to go tomarro since it was getting dark. We all gathered up on the couch watching scary movies on netflix, except for Sam. He was spending the night at Tyler oakleys house, he texted Connor and told him

The next day, I woke up in my bed. I was pretty sure that Jc put me here.

I was kinda tired and wasn't paying attention. I stood up and felt something.

"OWW!" I heard Lily scream

We bothed laughed and that coused the other girls to wake up.

We all got dressed. Jordan got dressed in some high waisted shorts, a light blue crop top with lace for the back, black combat boots, and a black floral SnapBack. I got dressed in a violet ruffled layered crop top, denim lace shorts, some galexy vans, and a grey SnapBack with a dimond on it.

Lily got dressed in some ripped skinny jeans, a teel sweatshirt with a mustache pocket, black high top converse, and a messy braid bun. Teigan wore a black and pink floral crop top. She also put on a pink flared skater skirt, with some nude peep toe heels. We were all looking on point.

We all styled our hair the same way: curly

We went down stairs and saw the boys on the couch.

"Hey do you want to go house hunting for me and the girls?"

"Sure, let's go." Kian said

We all got up and piled into Kian's car and and Ricky's car.

We were looking for an apartment or a house with 4 rooms, two bathrooms, and maybe furnished.. If we can find one.

We looked at Lot of houses and apartments but we narrowed it down to one big apartment, and two houses.

The apartment had 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, a big living room and kitchen, and had a pullout couch, and $12,000 but it wasn't big enough for us. The first house had 6 bedrooms for when people come over, 2 bathrooms, was 2 stories, had a huge living room and kitchen and cost $10,000.

Finally, the second, and final house had 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a dining room, 3 stories, but a small living room and a kitchen, with a fire place in the living room and was $14,000.

We decided to choose the first house with 6 bedrooms, because it was a very good deal with the space and it was perfect for us. It also wasn't too far away from town and was just a few blocks from the o2l house. We all pitched in our money and even the boys did and we bought the house.

We got Starbucks and went back to the o2l house to start packing up our things.

I looked around my room remembering all the memories and things that happened in this room with Sam. I walked over the the nightstand to get my things out of the drawer, and I saw Sam's beanie. I picked it up and it smelt like him. I fell on my bed and looked up at the ceiling, thinking.

" I know you miss him." I heard a voice say

I turned around and it was Jc.

"I do, I miss him so much. I miss his black hair and his tattoos, and the way he used to hold me, and most of all..... His kiss. I miss his kiss so much it hurts." Jc came over to the bed and embraced me in a hug.

I started to cry in his chest and he grabbed my chin and lifted it up.

"Hey. You are beautiful, and a fantastic person and Sam is so stupid to trade that for Teigan. He was a very lucky guy and he had no idea what a beautiful person he had in his arms."

With that he grabbed my face........