5: Proposals

Dear Diary ,
It all started in the mid of 9th . The game of truth and dare changed into something else and often more explicit .
Like it was so funny and stupid at the same time . I was asking Rudy about his crush and he wasn't telling and fast forward it turned out to me . Surprise !!! Not really .

An attraction always comes with a price . Then rudy warned my that Shaf's going to propose me . And then as I came home I got a messenger message from him . It was a gif of my pic and a kiss *eww * *shudders * was plastered on my face and the "I love you " was written .
Trust me , you wouldn't want that . And as a normal person I ignored it and then somehow he got my Whatsapp number and messaged . And I declined it .

And then Abhi , well I admitted in a truth and dare game that I was attracted to him in my mid of 7th and 8th class , because I was going through hormonal changes , but I hated him now . I knew that this stuff would get out so I decided to tell Abhi about it but I made it clear that I was over him . But he's a F*CK BOI ! And Believe me , man . I was his so called sister , then cutie cutie sister and then suddenly "I love you " . And why tf was I so naive . He told me that he had a tattoo of my name . Gosh ! It's so embarrassing that I even thought that this fuckboy can even have a tattoo . Ofcourse , I knew he was lying . He gave me a love letter which I tore it in half and threw it out . But all this Abhi drama got to my parents . And now , they scolded me so harshly bad . I was sad , so fucking sad , so so so damn fucking sad . But now in present, I am glad that they did what they did .

Now , a senior . He has a minor role . Weeby . He is a bit attracted to me . But he's two senior . That's a lot . He is a nuisance and annoying.

One more guy is still left . Sandy . He's like a guy who I like and attracted to and talk to . And he knows it because I made it clear . And even I know that he likes me and he even admitted it. But we are not working on our relationship . Messed up , right .

These are the guys *eye roll* !
Gotta go !

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry for those crappy names but I can't tell you the real . What if they read my story *gasps* 😂