The Belt

Sherlock went inside to Mrs Hudson being happy with him. He knew why just by looking. Mrs Hudson thought he had a boyfriend. She thought this was Sherlock's first relationship. Sherlock did not have a boyfriend. He had just kissed a man and invited him to stay round but he wasn't his boyfriend. John would probably argue that it was though.

Sherlock asked for tea and then Jim walked in. He had decided to take Sherlock up on his offer and was going to stay the night.

"Does your boyfriend want tea as well?" Mrs Hudson asked.

"hes not my boyfrie-"

"Yes please." Jim said. He smirked sadistically at Sherlock as if to say 'let her think what she wants'. The woman went to make the pair tea.

"So you've come home then" John said, sounding annoyed. "I didn't think you would." Sherlock looked him up and down. His face had worry lines on him, they were clearly new. His eyes showed anger but they weren't angry when he looked at Sherlock, only Jim. Conclusion:John thought Jim was going to kill him while they were out.

Sherlock retired to his room, showing Jim the way too. He had decided he could sleep in the room with him. They definitely weren't a couple though.

Sherlock got changed into his pyjamas. Jim was a gentleman and looked away while he did this. Since Jim didn't have any to change into he just took off his suit jacket and his tie as well as his shoes. Sherlock stared at him, looking him up and down. His eyes locked onto something.

Jim was still wearing his belt. Why was he still wearing his belt?

"Why are you staring at my belt?" he asked. Sherlock moved his gaze away.

"Wouldn't it be more comfortable to sleep with that off?" Sherlock asked.

"It doesn't make a difference. I don't sleep" he said, sitting on the bed next to Sherlock. Sherlock couldn't take his eyes away from it. Why couldn't he take his eyes away from it?