The Caged Beast

3rd pov

Rias Gremory was a high class devil who was also the heir to the house of Gremory. Having a loving family and being raised by them left her a bit (lot) spoiled by them. As she got older, she became more proud of herself and her family.

Rias smiled at her peerage before her. Everybody was in the ORC building doing there usual things. Akeno was serving out drinks and snacks, Kiba was standing there with a smile, Issei was ogling the girls and Asia was pouting at him. Then there was Koneko, currently eating snacks in complete silence, ignoring everything.

Rias sighed at that, hoping that Koneko would forgive her for her mistake she made years ago. But because of her mistake, Koneko barely even acknowledge her. Thinking about the painful thing she did in the past brought her mood down considerably. Issei noticed her sad mood and asked "What's wrong Buchou?" Rias looked up towards her mostly concerned peerage, Koneko didn't even acknowledge her depression.

Rias weighed the pros and cons of her dilemma and gave a soft sigh. She spoke up "Just thinking about a bad memory." Issei and Asia looked confused, Kiba had a somber expression, Akeno looked down in sadness, remember her own mistake. Koneko stopped eating and gave a dark glare pointed towards Rias.

Rias continued "You see Issei, Asia, when I introduced you both to my peerage, I didn't say that you met everybody in it." Issei spoke up with a confused face "You said something about a bishop?" Rias answered "Well yes, but I mean my other Knight." The to new devil's eyes shot up in suprise at her words. Koneko scowled at Rias, but remained silent.

Rias continued "Issei, not everyone enjoys becoming a devil and sometimes they react violently towards those who change them. Usually resulting into becoming strays. Unfortunately, when I reincarnated him without his concent, he react in complete hatred of me and attacked everything in sight. To this day, there still lives a scar in the Underworld created by his rampage. It took Lucifer and Leviathan to subdue him and he was placed in chains and locked away. But despite years passing by, his hatred of devil's hasn't decreased at all. I've tried to make him open up to me, but he just glares at me, completely silent, with eyes full of fury." Rias finished with a sad expression.

Issei, not liking his king sad, snarled "So you saved his life, only for him to spit in your face!? Let's go see him and I'll show him-You'll die you perverted fool" He was cut off by Koneko who was glaring at the enraged idiot. Koneko continued "Why don't you tell them why he hates you 'Buchou'? You told them that much, why not finished what you started?" She finished with a glare pointed at Rias.

Rias winced bit continued with a sad expression still on her face "Issei, he wasn't killed by Fallen Angel's like you were. He was kill by devil's, but then the same Devil that killed him reincarnated him into her peerage." That made Issei and Asia looked at Rias in complete shock at what they heard. Rias continued "Please understand that back then in my childhood, I was completely and utterly spoiled and didn't like being told no. It was a horrible thing to do and I regret doing it." She finished with her head down in shame.

Koneko had enough of this and left via magic circle, confusing Issei and Asia until Akeno spoke "Before the incident, Koneko was the closest to him. She's the only devil in the Underworld that he won't attack or glare at." The 2 new devil's nodded in understanding. Kiba spoke up "He's also a Sacred gear user as well. We don't know it's full capabilities, only that it makes him very dangerous." That brought Issei in a depressed state, thinking about how his fellow devil's were much stronger than him.

Than a magic circle appeared in the middle of the room and a gorgeous woman appeared, shocking the senior devil's with her appearance. Issei was ogling her and Asia was still in shock at what she heard. Rias stuttered "K-k-kaa-chan!? What are you doing here!?" Rias mother looked around the room and saw Issei ogling here and she blasted the couch next to him, scaring the hell out of him.