Welcome to Prodigium

Their foreheads touch and Lelah swears she feels the heat of the Egyptian sun kiss her skin.Nothing can keep them apart. Through the agonizing cold surging through her veins and the chains that rattle with every breath, Ahmanet pushes through: relentless. Though Lelah is right in front of her, it's not enough. It could never be enough. An inch is only a tease, and Ahmanet yearns for miles.

"I hate seeing you in pain," Ahmanet whispers to her chosen.

Her eyes never waver from Lelah's face. How could they? Her Meritamen had changed so much in the eons past.

"They will pay for this, Meritamen." Ahmanet glowers at the rusty stains on Lelah's white shirt. Through the arrow holes, unscarred bronze skin moves with Lelah's breaths. Blood smears some of her skin, and that Ahmanet could never forgive. Even now, her still heart dies when her chosen fell to the ground still and silent.

"He will pay for this," Lelah whispers darkly. "For every second you're here. I'm going to get you out. I promise."

Ahmanet glowers as an echo of her lover's screams surfaces one more.

"Do not worry for me," she says harshly before visibly calming at Lelah's proximity."Be careful, my Meritamen. I cannot help from here."

Lelah cradles Ahmanet's cheeks. It is there through the thick curtains of hair, Ahmanet gets a kiss she's craved for centuries. It's brief but this burn is delicious. Lelah's lips are hot as fire where they pressed against Ahmanet's skin, and she melts like she did eons before.

"Lelah," Ahmanet opens her eyes at her love's voice. Lelah smiles softly still holding Ahmanet's cheek. "In this life, I am Lelah."

"Lelah," she murmurs slowly eyes blown.

Lelah swallows harshly rising to her feet. Every step away from Ahmanet gnaws at her leaving a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. There's an incessant need ... an instinct to look back. Lelah ignores it. Still, she feels Ahmanet's eyes burning her from the inside and out. It is a balm in the cold world they live in now.

Ahmanet's gaze is glacial as Henry goes to Lelah's side.

Lelah keeps her eyes locked on the distance seeing sands dance in the breeze while standing on concrete.

"I fear we've gotten on the wrong foot," Henry starts and reaches for her wrist.She shakes it harshly from his grasp.

Still, her golden-brown eyes never reach his but above him hearing the ravens but not seeing the birds.

"You haven't seen the good we at Prodigium do. If you would allow me the chance, I can personally show you ways we've saved this world."

Lelah still doesn't give him attention only hardens her voice as she walks to the metal walkway."I think you explained your character well enough, and I'm not interested."As she walks up the stairs, Henry pushes her slightly forcing himself in her space. Ahmanet's chains rattle as they make contact with one another. Lelah refuses to give way forcing him to stay a step behind as he should be.