"Yeah i couldnt find my makeup brush"  i tell her taking a cookie sample from the girl and thanking her. I loved snickerdoodle cookies and just like kendall i could eat them forever.

"So what kind of outfit are you wearing on your date...what are you two even doing on the date?" She ask confused and i shrug just as confused as we look through the clothing racks of a store called "modelmodel". They had the newest stuff that was trending before the instagram models got a hold of it.

"Ooh i love this skirt but it looks like it might be to small im going to go try it on" i tell her before sliding into a changing room slipping off my fur coat and jeans and slipping the skirt on. It hugs every curve and gives me that coke bottle figure. Strutting out the dressing room amara nods in approval with a clap.

"That boy wont be able to keep his eyes or hands off you" she smiles watching me as i strut around in the skirt and doing a spin before she gasp. "Is there something you want to tell me about?" She ask and i shake my head confused as to why her energy just changed. "Like something between you and erik" she squints accusingly and i give a slightly confused chuckle.

"What are you talking about?" I ask extremely confused but she looks down at my thigh and i notice the bite mark that he left and i wave my hand dismissively at her. "Oh thats nothing he just bit me earlier" i shrug not understanding the big deal.

"You say that as if its normal" she says and i realize i should probably explain to her why it is normal for us, so i explain to her the whole argument we had word for word all the way up until me throwing the remote at him and she gives me a shocked look as i pay for the 4 items i got.

"I dont know who's more petty him or you, who counts their food?" She says laughing "ay dios mio you two need counseling but that still doesnt explain why you have his mark on your leg unless it lead up to hate sex" she says making me scowl in disgust while we walk to the food court to get something to eat before we leave

"Eww with erik? NO! I threatened him and we ended up fighting...i put him in a headlock with my legs and he bit me to get out cause i was cutting of his oxygen" i tell her casually as look over the chinease place food, unaware of the strange looks i was getting and amara just laughs.

"So when you two get married and have kids can i be the aunt?" She ask and i roll my eyes unamused with her comment.

"Please erik is to self centered and self absorbed in himself to have a family or get married" i tell her before the chinease lady begins taking my order and i get a large shrimp lo mein for myself and a beef & broccoli with a order of chicken wings and pork fried rice for erik.

"So thats why youre buying him food?" She ask and i roll my eyes trying to balance our food and drinks along with my clothes as we walk to the car. I reach around for the keys and i turn to give her the drink carrier when shes stairing at me with wide eyes. "What?" I ask confused

"He let you drive his car?!" She shrieks and i nod with a smirk sliding into the car. "You two are definately smashing and the punani must be good because how the hell did he give you his most prized possesion!" She screams getting in and i send him a sly smile with a shrug.

When we get back into the apartment the first thing i hear is erik and luca yelling at the t.v still making amara and i send eachother looks. Its been 4 hours why were they still yelling at the same game.