Bounty hunters, Secret Princess, and Baroque Works

On the way to Whiskey Peak, the temperature had suddenly dropped. It was so cold that it actually started to snow. Out on the deck, Luffy Tsuna Usopp and Lambina we're making snowmen. Or in Tsuna's case, Luffy dragged her into making a Snowman.

"There it's done! The man who fell from the sky Mister Snowman!" Luffy said.

" that's supposed to be a snowman?" Lambina asked wryly.

" I think it looks cute," Tsuna said, she really wished she had her camera.

Usopp, on the other hand, had a smug look, laughing lowly.

"Hahaha, your snowman is boring."

Then he showed his finished sculpture of a woman in an elegant pose. Tsuna can't help but think that it's so lifelike.

" Behold my soulful Masterpiece, the Snow Queen!"

"Wow, Usopp! it's so lifelike!" Tsuna said in amazement.

For some reason, Luffy felt jealous but he didn't know why. So he sabotaged Usopp's sculpture with his snowman.

"Snowman punch!" He said.

In anger, Usopp destroyed Luffy Snowman, leading to a snowball fight and Tsuna and Lambina got dragged into it.

"Hahahaha!" It had been a while since Tsuna had been in a snowball fight and it was fun.

Tsuna then slipped and fell dragging Luffy with her.

"Oh, sorry Luffy," Tsuna said turning red.

"It's okay why are you red?" Luffy asked.

" Oh I guess I'm just cold," Tsuna said.

"AAAGH!" Nami exclaimed.

"What is it?" Tsuna asked.

"TURN the ship around 180 degrees, now!" Nami yelled.

"What?! Why woman?!" Gokudera asked.

"Did you forget something?" Luffy asked.

"No! Somehow the ship got turned around! We're going back the way we came! And I only took my eyes off the log pose for a second!!"

From there, the ship went into chaos. Reborn watched as his students helped. Waves getting bigger, an Iceberg, fog. It looked like it wouldn't end.

Then it suddenly became as calm as a spring day, and everyone was sprawled out on the deck. Except for Zoro who was asleep the entire time. Then he suddenly woke up.

" I know it's a beautiful day but shouldn't you guys be working? Hope we're sailing in the right direction." He said, not knowing he just angered the crew and guests. Even Tsuna sent him a venomous glare.

" Alright everybody stay alert! Who knows what will happen next! My navigation skills are useless here, and now we know how dangerous the Grand line is!" Nami yelled.

A gloomy aura took place.

"You sure we'll be okay?" Yamamoto asked with a strained smile.

"Of course." Nami said.

"There's an island just up ahead." Murkuro suddenly said. "But there's fog around it."

"That must extremely be Whiskey Peak." Ryohei said.

It looked like an island of giant cactuses. Then for some reason, Tsuna's hyper intuition begin to go off and she tensed. Only Reborn and her guardians noticed.

After the two mysterious people disappeared as well, Nami began to explain why they had to dock off on the island.

"We have to record the islands magnetic field with the log pose before we can move to the next Island now. The time it takes to log on another Island can vary. Some islands may take a few hours others could take days. For example, if there were a lot of monsters around we may have to stick around for a while." She said.