Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV
I've been in Japan for about 2 years now since my meeting with Victor, just helping my mum and dad with the Hot Springs. But today is a special day, Yuuri is finally coming home after graduating college! I haven't seen my twin since I saw Victor, and I have missed him heavily. I can hear fuss coming from the entrance of the inn, me and my guide dog came to see what it was, Well I couldn't exactly see what it was, but I could hear it well enough."(Y/N)!" I heard Yuuri call out, hugging me. I hugged him back tightly, I'm happy to have my brother back again.

~Time Skip~

I woke up yawning the next day. I'd slept in, and it was already midday. I yawned, heaving myself out of bed, grabbing my guide dogs leash as he headed out to the Hot Springs, my hair still all messy. What had woken me up was a scream coming from the Hot Springs, so I wanted to know what it was. When I got there I could hear a familiar voice, and Yuuri."Yuuri why are you screaming..?" I asked, yawning as I was still tired."V-Victors here!" He whispered into my ear."Ah, and this must be your brother, (Y/N) Katsuki. You're that blind kid from two years ago, right?" I hear my idol speak. I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of red already, after remembering that, it was embarrassing for me.