XIX

M E R C E D E S

I woke up in a very particular position, my head was lying on savages chest, my right arm was drawn across his abs, and my right leg was draped around his midsection.

He was up and seemed unfazed by it. His right arm was around me as his hand gently massages my butt, while he typed away on his phone with his other hand.

I stirred a little as I became more awake.

"Good morning" he said glancing down at me before turning his attention back to his buzzing phone.

A soft moan escaped my lips and groaned a low "good morning" and I laid back down, it was at least 7 o'clock

He just laughed at me

"You can stop rubbing my butt now" I said with my eyes still closed

"The last time I stopped, you got a little grumpy"

"Lies" I denied, finally sitting up and rolling out of his reach

I got up, but turned around when I heard him laugh at me. Picking up a nearby pillow, I threw it straight at his head. Before I could even think to make a run for it, he grabbed me and tossed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Keep playing" he warned

"Or what?" I challenged, narrowing my eyes at him

A smirk formed on his face, "Let's just say this whole room, better yet this whole damn house would be torn up"

He scanned over my body before lifting himself up and pulling me up along with him.

"You don't believe me?" He asked

"Not really, but I'll leave you alone now" I don't know where this boldness was coming from, but I was definitely warming up to him

"I can show you a lot better than I can tell you" he assured as he picked me up with little to no effort, forcing my legs around him.

He sat back down on the bed with my arms and legs still locked around him and stared back up at me

"What?" I asked as I traced the outline of his jaw

"Nothing, I can't look at you?"

"Yeah but-" he was now rubbing up my thigh and getting dangerously close to my spot "what are you doing?"

"....nothing" he said biting his lip

"I know you're not" I said sliding off of him and standing up "cause you gotta but me dinner first"

He sucked his teeth as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth

I put a glob of toothpaste on my toothbrush and began to brush when Savage came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head in the crook of my neck

"What is it now?" I said with a mouthful of toothpaste

"You just smell good" he said as he walked over to get his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth

Finishing up, I walked back into his room to find something I could steal of his to wear to practice, luckily i found an old pair of my leggings that his housekeeper, Maria, washed and I took one of his Nike T-Shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I was now back in my dorm and Football season is approaching, which is my favorite season to cheer for, it's just something about actually being out there on the field. I'm actually excited about learning the football cheers too, out here in Atlanta, they do stomp and shake cheers while in California we did little sing- song cheering. It was something new and I was feeling it And surprisingly, I wasn't bad at it.