I was never safe... I was never protected

When I was about 6 years old I had a friend at school I shall call her Bethany and my Mom would get Bethany's Mom to look after me sometimes.

Bethany had an older sister I shall call her Geraldine and a younger brother I shall call Jason.

I didn't like being at their house very much and I only have 2 seperate memories of being over there but I know that we went there often.

Very early memory.

I have limited memories of this time in my life but there is one memory that has haunted me for life.

My memories are like postcards, like pictures and tape recordings so some of it is hard to peice together.

I remember I would sleep in Bethany's room and she shared a room with her older sister Geraldine, they had bunks.

One night I had a sleep over I do not remember if Bethany was in the room or if anyone one else was in the room but I remember Geraldine was in the room.

I remember her asking me if she could touch me (I don't remember what my answer was but it must have been yes) as I remember her touching me in my privates and it tickled.

I also remember her asking me to touch her in her privates, I don't actually remember doing the act but I do remember what she would tell me.

"If you tell anyone what we are doing I will tell them you are a liar and you will get in so much trouble"

I remember I was kind of affraid of this girl as she was quite older than me. So I never told a soul and I kept it to myself. I keep this secret basically my whole life until I became an adult.

I never told my parents because Geraldine had me convinced no one would believe me and I would get in trouble. I was so young I didn't know any better.

This would not be the last person to abuse me as a child, excluding my father.

Sorry for such a short chapter this is a very short and small memory that I have.