Homework help~part 2

Kortney's POV
We were on you way to Dari's house when he told ne that we were going to be  the only ones home. This was our chance to finally have sex, I thought. Every time were close to having sex, Dari's mom either calls us to have dinner, or it's time for me to go. But I think tonight is the night. We pull up to his house and go inside. I drop my bag on the couch and walk into The kitchen to see Dari taking out some strawberries. I sit by the island and ask him if he could help me with my homework. He nodded his head and we headed upstairs.

Darius' POV
Kortney and I headed upstairs and in ny room to do homework. This is it. Its finally happening. We walk into my room and I shut the door. I lay down on my bed, then Kortney comes and straddles me and starts kissing me and leaving  hickies on my neck. I take off her shirt while she takes off mine.  I trail my hands down to her pants, and take them off. I pull off mine and slid my boxers down. I take off Kortney's bra and underwear and look at her for reassurance. She smiles and nods her head. I push myself  into her and she moans. I start to thrust and Kortney's a moaning mess. We both release and I pull out. Then I start to kiss her. That was the best feeling ever. Finally, we had sex.

Kortney's POV
That was the best thing ever. No one calling us to eat, I didn't have to go home just yet, this was the best day ever. Finally, Dari and I had sex. I layed next to Darius and just hugged him. We heard the door unlock, So we got dressed really fast and I pulled out my math homework. Cyrus, Lucas and Marcus came up to Dari's room and opened the door. We look up and they just walk back out. I look at Darius and laugh. This was a night to remember.