Marcus~embaressed

Y/n's POV
I went over to Marcus' house to spend the day with him and his family. I pulled up to their house to only see his parents car in the drive way. I got out of my car and walked up to the door, only to be answered by Darius. I asked him where marcus was and he said that he and Lucas were out filming a YouTube video. I just nodded my head and asked if it was ok if I chilled here while i waited for marcus. Darius said it was cool. I was just scrolling through instagram when Darius came down wanting to show me something. He sat beside me and pulled his laptop to us. He pulled up some old videos of him and his brothers dancing when they ere younger. Marcus was super cute and really good at dancing. Then we heard the door close and walked in Lucas and Marcus. They saw at we were watching and closed the laptop. Then marcus walked into the kitchen without saying a word. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He still didn't say anything. Then I told him that he was super cute and a really good dancer when he was younger. He turned around to reveal his red face. He looked at me and said that he was embarrassed. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. I told him that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.