Cyrus~goodbye love

Y/n's POV

I was on my way to my boyfriend, Cyrus dobre's house to hang out with him. I get ready and head out to my car. I drive over to see no cars there except Lucas and Marcus'. I pull up and walk to the door, I knock, and Lucas answers it. I hug him and ask him where Cyrus is, so he tells me he's at he mall. I thank him and head to the mall to surprise Cyrus.

*at the mall*

Y/n's POV

I walked into the mall and decided to just walk around and try and find Cyrus. I tried calling him, but we wouldn't answer, so I knew the only place to find him, and that was the food court. I headed to the food court, to see Cyrus kissing another girl. Not on her cheek or anything, but on her lips! I was so mad at him. First of all he lyed to me saying that he will be home, which he wasn't. Then, he goes to the mall with some other girl, that isn't me and sucks her face. And on top of all that, he ignores all my calls and texts. That's it, I'm going up to him and breaking up with him.

I build up my courage and walk towards them. I yell Cyrus' name and his head shoots to my direction, with a surprised look on his face.

I look at him and start yelling,  " You told me that you would be home all day today, so I decided to see you and wanted to spend the day with my 'boyfriend', so I went over to your house and Lucas told me that you were at the mall. So I come here to find you sucking on this sluts face. I thought you loved me Cyrus?!"  I started to cry at the end of that. Cyrus just looked at me. I started to walk away, then turned around and yelled, Thanks for the love that you gave me, but you broke my heart, so you can say goodbye to the love we use to have!