¤34¤

Danielle

I go to Target because I want some Oreo cookies with milk.

Kyle and Lozno are back at the house playing 2k.

I pay for my items and I walk out the store towards my car.

As I'm walking someone grabs me by my hair.

"Stupid ass bitch!" She says.

What the hell? I think to myself.

She starts to punch my face and I put my hands up, guarding my face.

I bring my knee up and I knee her in the stomach a few times. She lets go of my hair backing up a bit and I take this as a chance to look at her.

I don't know this girl.

She comes to punch me again but I dodge her weak ass swing and I punch her in the face. Before she can recover I hold her hands behind her back so she can't swing on me.

She continues to try and get out of my hold, failing.

"Are you done?" I asked her.

She doesn't reply.

I push her forward and she runs away.

I look up and I see people who are recording on their phones.

I try to hide my face and I walk to my car.

________

Once I make it home, Lonzo comes up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I say.

"We saw the video!" Kyle says coming up beside Lonzo.

Kyle pushes Lonzo. "Why are you still here? Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Nah, your sister is busy right now so..." Lonzo replies.

Kyle groans and throws his head back.

I walk past them and I open my milk and Oreos.

I get a bowl and I fill it up a quarter of the way.

I dip my Oreo in my milk bowl eating one.

"Did you know the girl?" Kyle asked.

I shake my head no.

Eating another Oreo.

These are bomb as fuck I swear!

"So she was just a random girl?" Lonzo asked.

I nod my head yes.

Lonzo grabs three of my Oreos and I punch him. "They're mine!"

Kyle grabs some too.

"I'm gonna fight both of y'all ugly asses!"

______

After Lonzo left, Kyle and I chill and play speed.

"The daily scoop just posted a new article about you, Shorty." Kyle hands me his phone.

_______

The Daily Scoop

Kyle Kuzma's girlfriend Danielle Banks was recently attacked by a random person.

That's right. You read that correctly.

Danielle was caught on video being attacked by a random person.

A random person ran up on Danielle, while she was leaving Target, and started punching her and pulling her hair.

Danielle didn't just stand there and get punched, no. She protected herself by fighting the girl back.

Here's what Danielle's cousin, Lonzo Ball, and boyfriend, Kyle Kuzma, have to say about the incident.

"That's just...this is unacceptable. Yes everybody has haters, but this is a whole new level of hate."  -Lonzo Ball

"I'm just glad she's okay. Even though she whopped that girls ass, I'm just concerned for her saftey." -Kyle Kuzma

Danielle recently posted a tweet that we believe is hinting to the incident.

'xdanniduhhx ✔ I did my shit though, who's next? 👏'

When being asked 'How were you feeling during the attack?', Danielle simply replies: "I was caught by suprise, I mean there's no other way to explain it".

After being asked 'Are you concerned for your safety like your boyfriend Kyle Kuzma is?', Danielle's response shocks everyone: "Concerned for my saftey? Psh, no, I've gotten in multiple fights in my lifetime I've been punched in the face before, got my hair pulled, and I've been attacked before, this was nothing the girl's hits were weak".

After receiving one last question, Danielle had to go. 'Why did you hit the girl back? Did you know her?', Danielle laughed when this question was asked: "Well, what would you do? Sit there and get your ass whooped or defend yourself and fight back?"

That's all the information we have on this incident.

_______

"Why are you concerned for my saftey?" I asked Kyle.

"I'm not. I had to play the concerned boyfriend. I know you can handle yourself!" He wraps an arm around my shoulder and he kisses my head.

We continue to play speed.

_______