way to start your morning

BABY BABY

I GOT THIS FEELING

IN MY SOUL

IF YOU DON'T LOVE

ME WOULD IT BE FAIR

TO TOSS MY LOVE....

I clicked off my alarm. I got up slowly. Renee was beside me. She was lightly snoring which I found so cute. I got up and went and got in the shower.

I took my time. I washed every part of my body carefully. I didn't know if today would be a good day or not. I hadn't even thought about if the days before were good or not.

I hopped out of the shower and sprayed myself down. I rubbed it in and began brushing my teeth. I gargled and looked at my pearly whites. They were presentable so I wipes the tooth paste off my mouth.

I put on my panties and bra. I put on my outfit that I had picked out yesterday. I hoped I looked nice. Only twenty minutes had passed and I had plenty of time to do my hair. I took it out of the bun and it naturally waved and looked like I had made efforts to curl the edges.

I just combed through it a couple times and started on my make-up. I put on some pink lipstick and some eye shadow and a bit of blush. I didn't want to cake it on. I looked pretty good. I then began to add the jewelry.

I finally woke Renee up and bathed her and did her hair. I wondered why I always did this? She had a mom to do it and it wasn't me. I had other things to worry about like normal teenager problems.

I quickly shook away the thought. Selfishness was not the answer. I got Renee dressed into red pants and a black long sleeved shirt with a black belt. I put her little red socks on then her red and black Jordan's.

She looked expensive. That was a good thing. I grabbed my bag and let her roam free as I put my necessary books in there.

I walked out of my room and saw my mom was feeding Renee breakfast and my dad was eating left over dinner from last night. I grabbed the pot with the rest of the warmed eel and pit it back in the fridge since everyone was done using it.  I then grabbed two apples and placed them in my snack pouch in my bag.

I'm so fat.

"I'm taking Renee to and from daycare today since you have work." My dad said. I felt some weird happiness. I then felt guilty and selfish for feeling that way.

"Okay... Wait... I can't go to work or school without my car dad." I said innocently.

"Oh. " He handed me my keys back. I took them and smiled and waved bye as I walked out.

I walked over to my car and got in. I placed my bag in the back seat. I had to go pick up Shonna. I didn't have any money so I wouldn't be buying snacks. I'm so glad I had a pack of cookies and a Powerade in my bag. I also had those two apples.

I drove a couple blocks and made a right turn and made my way to Shonna's house. She was already getting into the car with Lamar so I just drove past. I was kind of disappointed. I wanted to tell her stuff and have her with me when I walked into school.

I still had a half an hour left, but I decided to go to school early. I grabbed my bag from inside the car and closed my door and put my keys inside my bag. I walked through the parking lot and into the school building. People were staring at me in shock.

I smiled inwardly as I walked to my locker. I opened it and Retrieved my snacks that I had in there and put them in my bag. I was so happy because food was in my grasp. I then realized that I had skipped breakfast yet again.

I felt body warmth near me and heard slight breathing. I closed my locker and saw that it was Carlos. His tan skin looked smooth. His full lips were curled into a smile.