Good news! Sike!

It was then end of the school day and I was on my way to pick up Renee from daycare. I pulled up and walked into the building. The woman that was one of the helpers came out. She handed Renee to me and I  handed her the seventy bucks it costs to get her to keep Renee. As I was buckling Renee up in her car seat, a hand tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see a tall man who looked to be nineteen. He was caramel colored and had curly hair that was in a ponytail. He had a tattoo on his neck.

He didn't look too happy. He was fine as hell but he was mad. He was probably a helper who Renee had given a hard time. I'd spank her when I got home.

"May I help you" I asked him as he stood looking at me kind of angrily.

"Yes. Yo daughter slapped my son and said something to make him cry ma' am" he explained.

"I'm so sorry. She's not my daughter. She's my little sister. I'll tell my mom and she'll deal with her." I went to walk away. He grabbed my arm. What was up wit niggas grabbin my arms today? Did I look like I needed to be restrained?

"I'm sorry. I'm Tyrrell. And you are?" He smiled at me and those beautiful light brown eyes almost made me faint.

"I'm Rain'Ella." I told him as I pulled my arm away and closed the back door and walked over to the driver's side of the car.

"If you don't mind, I wanna give you my number." he said. I was in shock.

He grabbed my phone out of my hand and put his number down and handed my phone back to me and walked away without another word. I was still in shock. I got in the car and pulled off. I drove to Shonna's house. I wanted to tell her what had happened.

I parked my Lexus in her drive way Nobody that lived with her had a car so they didn't care about me parking in the drive way. I knocked on the door and her big sister Shay'quanta, answered the door.

Shay'quanta was a tall girl with short hair that she always kept in an afro. She was caramel colored unlike her light bright younger sister. She had wide hips and a big butt. Her oddly long torso was thin except for her big breasts that sat up on her chest.

"SHAY WHO AT THE DOOR?" Shonna yelled.

"Rain'Ella" Shay yelled back.

"Let her in!" She yelled.

"Okay! Come on in. Oh lawd yo ass is gettin big!" Shay was always talking nonsense

"Ha! Ha! It's always been this big." I told her as I walked to shonna's room. She was laying out clothes on her bed. They were fancy. I assumed she was going somewhere

"Hey girl!" She cooed.

"Hey. I got stuff to tell you. After y'all got in trouble and I was walkin down the hallway I saw  Derreck yellin wit his girlfriend and then I bumped into Carlos and he wouldn't let my arm go. They invited me to a party. Then..." Shonna cut me off.

"Wait... so you mean to tell me.. Derreck finally broke up with that thot he was messin wit and you got invited to the same party I'm goin to?" She squealed as I nodded my head yes.

"Girl then when I went to pick up Renee from daycare", I looked down at Renee who was pulling at my pant leg. "They told me this little munchkin was hittin folks and cussin." I popped her on her hand and sat her on a chair in Shonna's room. "The father of one of the kids that felt her wrath, gave me his phone number" I told her everything and her eyes were bugged out of her head.

"Oh my gosh! What was his name what did he look like?!" She squealed.

As I began to describe him to her, her eyes grew curious and her face frowned up. She shook her head and her jaw dropped. She looked at me and got up and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"That's Shay'Quanta baby daddy! That's also the girl that work at the daycare baby daddy." She told me seriously

"WHAT?!" I frowned and I almost fainted. Disappointed filled my body and I could feel it all in my chest. I couldn't believe he was the baby daddy of my best friend's sister and one of the women that watch my baby sister.

"Don't be sad Ella. There ate other guys out there." She smiled at me. " Now lets get to yo house and get you something to wear for this party. We only have four hours. I'm dressin at yo house. Knowin the way you dress we may gotta go shoppin and..." I cut her off

"I don't think I want to go to the party anymore." I told her as I sat down on her bed and played with Renee thick puffball full of hair.

"You goin to this party dammit!" Shonna picked up her outfit and purse and I picked up Renee and my keys and we went to the car and got in.  I Drove to my house.

Oh god. What have I gotten myself into? ugh!

Heeeeey! DID YOU LIKE WHAT U SAW?  you did? ok good. lol. vote and comment peeps. follow me. I follow back and will vote and comment as well. thanks.