lucy's missing sister part 2

.......... Lucy - are you crazy little sister, I pushed you into the creek onceayame - so and it was cold!!!!!  Lucy - you big baby. anyways is that all your here for,or is there more you want to kill me for?because I'm kind of busy. ayame - actually I want to join your guild with you. Lucy - don't even bother I left the guild just now and most likely won't go back. ayame - why what happened?   Lucy tells the story of why she left and could see the anger on her little sisters beautiful face. ayame - well why don't you join there rival guild sabertooth and make them regret what they didLucy's POV      that is actually a good idea but of course I want ayame to come with meLucy - fine but I want you to come with me. ayame - I was gonna come even if you didn't want me to you can't get rid of me that easyOK now all we gotta do is get excepted and go to the gmgsAYAME POV  yay I get to be with her again it sucks that they hurt her like that but eh she will get revenge if its the last thing I do. and I will make sure it happens.     HEY GUYS I need help thinking of what to put in my story so if you want a specific thing to happen like who Lucy and ayame should fall for just comment your thoughts for either stingroguegray  natsu or even laxsus of course put who you want to get together ,together  ( example : Lucy ,rogue) OK thanks luv all of ya. bvbgirl001 out.