I want to kiss you but I don't want to ruin your makeup...he pouted and she laughed.

You mean you'll lick all my lipstick? She asked giving him a pointed look and he nodded.

You're a monster....she laughed
But anyway, I can put on another lipstick. She shrugged.

He giggled softly and cupped her face. He was about to kiss her when the triplets ran into the room shouting "momma we're done"

Deedat groaned and let go of her scratching the back of his head.she chuckled and placed a light kiss on his right cheek giving him the "sorry" look. She walked to the children and kneeled at their front.

I told you guys to always say "salamialsikum" whenever you're entering somewhere.she scolded.

We are sorry...they pouted their heads low and she smiled.

My babies are looking so cute...she shouted wiggling her brows just to lighten the mood, but sure they were looking so beautiful with their pink dresses.

They giggled and ran to their dad hugging him. Good morning daddy...they greeted.

Morning my babies...he answered placing kisses on their forehead.
You're looking soooooo cute....he sighed dreamily holding his chest. They giggled and hugged him again.

But go beg your momma to comb your hair so it would look nice...he said and smiled at amatullah.

She tied their hair in doughnut way putting a pink ribbon to make it look more beautiful.She dressed them perfectly and they looked very beautiful.

She dressed them perfectly and they looked very beautiful

Let's go....deedat said clapping his hands.
And eat first...amatullah corrected him and he shrugged.
They ate their breakfast peacefully before driving to Amatullah's house.
*****

They reached to Amatullah's house and the children ran inside the house to go and meet their lovely grandmom and deedat and amatullah followed them.

"Salamialsikum" they greeted entering the house.
Sistooo....reena shouted hugging amatullah.
Our bride....amatullah shouted too hugging her.

Daddyn triplets sanda zuwa...she greeted deedat.
Yauwa in law...he smirks and she smiled shyly.

Guess what? Reena and bilal are getting married. They started dating 2 years ago and now getting married to him.while zuby is marrying her boyfriend imam which they had been together since secondary school.

They went straight to daddy's sitting room.they greeted him and mamy then walked out of the house to the car,they sat inside the car and deedat started talking.