"They come out of these tiny boxes?" Sanji asked.

"Yup, they can also transform into weapons," Yamamoto said.

"Weapons?" Usopp said as he looked at Natsu. "But he looks more like a cute hand warmer." He continued with a skeptical look.

"Trust me, he, Kero-chan and the others have helped me more than once." Tsuna replied.

"Do the rest of you have lions? Let me see them!" Luffy said jumping up and down in excitement.

"Only Tsuna has a lion to the extreme. But we can show you our partners." Ryohei said. He brought out Kangaryuu. "Isn't she extremely amazing."

'It's a girl!' The Pirate crew blanched.

"Amazing!" Luffy exclaimed stars in his eyes, he lept up in front of Kangaryuu and held up his fists, "fight me!"

Kangaryuu's eyes flashed. Faster than Luffy could see she lashed out and sent him flying backwards right in to the unsuspecting Zoro who was in the corner dozing, luffy landed on Zoro elbowing him in the stomach before falling to the floor.

"So fast!" Sanji was awesome struck his cigarette falling out of his mouth.

"That hurt!" Cried Luffy cradling his cheek his nose bleeding.

"Are you extremely okay?" Ryohei returned Kangaryuu back to her box and ran over to the writhing Luffy.

Gokudera sympathised, Kangaryuu had kicked him before. He understood that pain. Tsuna ran over to the defeated captain, "Are you okay?" She asked fussing over him.

"I'm extremely sorry man Kangaryuu doesn't know how to hold back." Ryohei told Luffy pulling him to his feet.

"That's because you don't know how to hold back Ryohei." Reborn told him from Tsuna's head, "Box weapons are a reflection of yourselves, just like how Tsuna's Natsu is shy like Tsuna. Kangaryuu does everything with her full power, just like you do."

"But wait Luffy! Why did that hurt you!?" Zoro questioned.

"Anyone would be hurt after taking a hit like that head on?" Yamamoto asked confused.

"Yeah but Luffy? He shouldn't have even felt a hit like that, he's a rubber man for CRYING OUT LOUD!" Usopp shouted the last part.

"A rubber man?" Tsuna asked confused, looking at Usopp.

"Oh that's right, we never told you did we? That's right our idiot captain has the power of the Rubber devil fruit he's a rubber human." Nami walked over to Luffy and pulled on the the cheek that wasn't swollen stretching it beyond the limits of what was normal. Freaky.

The others took out their partners next.

Lambina brought out her fem bull, Electrika.

Murkuro took out his owl, Phantom.

Gokudera released the leopard cub, Uri.

Kyoya took out the Hedgehog, Roll.

Yamamoto released the Akita, Jirou, and the swallow, Kojirou.

"Wow! So cool!" Luffy and Usopp exclaimed.

"But wait, why does it look like there are flames on them?" Zoro asked.

"Those are Dying Will Flames, a main power from our dimension." Reborn said wearing a lab coat, looking like a professor, with a board with seven different flames drawn behind him.

"Where did you even get that?!" Usopp exclaimed.

"It's a power that can be called the life force of a person. Everyone is born with it but only a few people can be able to harness the flames, and their all different variants. It also doesn't change. Each room has their own different properties and attributions.