~part 3~

Sehyoon/Wow POV

Byeongkwan is so short and cute.. he has to stand on his tippy toes for him to kiss me.. wait.. Byeongkwan is kissing me- he's actually- kissing me.. it takes me a while to realise what's going on.. i probably look like a huge dork.. god damnit Sehyoon wake up!

Byeongkwan/Jason POV

why isn't Sehyoon kissing back? did i do something wrong? oh no i think i scared him- i step down and let go of his shirt, looking down at my feet, embarrassed at my stupid actions
"sorry.. hyung.."
".."
he doesn't respond to me. he's just standing there with wide eyes and a red face.. i think i scared him- god byeongkwan you're so stupid! he's your friend not your lover god how could you ever think you had a chance with yoon?!
i poke Sehyoon in hopes he'll respond. he finally blinks and looks down at me
"ah- Byeongkwan- "
"sorry hyung.. i shouldn't have.."
"no it's okay- i kinda liked it.."
i flinch at yoon's words and stare up at him in shock, a slight grin appearing on my face
"r- really? so i didn't scare you?"
sehyoon just smiles bashfully at me.. his cheeks are so red and squishy when he smiles like that, his lips look so full and soft.. i can't resist anymore.. i lean up to him and press my lips back onto his, this time he kisses back, and i can feel his strong but slim arms crawl around my waist to hug me close to him.
i feel so safe, and happy. sehyoon makes me feel something i've never felt before. it feels so comforting.
he picks me up, his arms under my thighs to keep me propped up, my legs wrapped around his hips. i can feel him sit down on the bed, and push me down onto it.. i didn't know things would escalate this fast.. we part our lips for a moment to breathe, i look into his beautiful dark eyes, and push his hair off his forehead.
"hyung, you're really beautiful, you know?"
"i could say the same about you~"
his voice is so low and raspy.. it's so.. sexy.. he's just perfect, sehyoon is perfect.

Sehyoon/Wow POV

his lips taste like the chapstick he always used to carry around when we were younger. his lips are so soft and tender, they're sweet, just like him. I pin his arms above his head so he can't run away. even though i know he won't. i know he likes it. he stares into my eyes but i can't help wander my eyes to his soft, pink lips. i unknowingly lick my lips, desperate for another taste of those sweet, sweet lips. i want him to be mine, i want to claim him as my own. i don't want anyone else to have him..

No-ones POV

sehyoon leaves small kisses all the way down byeongkwans neck, trailing them across his collarbones, lifting up his shirt to reveal byeongkwans toned, but pale stomach and chest, continuing to kiss all the way down to the top of his jeans.
"hyung-"
byeongkwan whimpers, noticeably excited. sehyoon grins at the flustered blonde, and proceeds to undo his belt.
(rip smut yuchan ruins everything smh JK ILY CHANSHINE)

Yuchan/Chan POV

omg i'm looking through the keyhole of sehyoon-hyungs door and things are getting stEAMY! i run to the kitchen and grab one of junhee's bobby pins because he's obsessed with keeping his hair perfect and i try to pick the lock as quietly as i can. yes! i did it! i try to open the door as sneakilyyy as i can bUT OF COURSE SEHYOONS DOOR CREAKS! sehyoon snaps his head towards me with a look of horror on his face, and he starts to chase me around the house
"yUCHAN GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-"
"NO CUSSING HYUNG OR I'LL TELL HUNNIE!!!"
i can hear his footsteps close behind me, before i see junhee walk in the door. i run over to him and hide behind him.
"JUNHEE HYUNG, SEHYOON WAS BEING MEAN TO ME"
"oh god, sehyoon what did channie do now?"
"hE BARGED IN T W I C E ON MY PR I V A T E CONVERSATIONS WITH BYEONGKWAN"
"pRiVAtE"
"yuchan be quiet be respectful to your elders. and why is byeongkwan here? i heard he moved countries or something"
"yOU TWO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN TOUCH STILL"
sehyoon is so funny when he's angry, especially at junhee, hunnie would whoop his butt though.
"JUNHEE HYUNG SEHYOON AND BYEONGKWAN WERE BEING DIRTY"
"sHUT UP YUCHAN I LOCKED THE DOOR ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BARGING IN"
"both of you shut up before i get donghun to beat both of you into the ground. sehyoon go back to byeongkwan and don't leave him alone, and channie, grow up while kwannie is here or ill have to get hunnie to put you in the naughty corner"
i gasp unintentionally
"NOT THE NAUGHTY CORNER I'LL BE GOOD I SWEAR!"
"that's what i thought"
i sit down on the couch with my legs folded like. a good boy and watch junhee put the groceries on the kitchen bench, and sehyoon storms back off to his room with byeongkwan ooooooh~

——————————————————

SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUT SMFH YUCHAN STOP RUINING THE SMUT JK ILY CHAN BUT THERES AN UPDATE GUYS YAYY