Pain isnt forever

Cameron has had Leukemia for 1 month now. He's almost done with treatment. I'm so proud of him. We go to the doctor today to see if it is gone.

The twins are now about a month and half old. They can tell when the other is hurt, I swear. Every time Cameron would start crying at the doctors so would Avery, like they know what's going on. That will be a story to tell when thy are older.

"Cameron Reynolds?" the doctor called. Jason grabbed Cam's car seat and I grabbed Avery's.

"Hi. How is everything with Cameron?" the doctor asked.

"He is doing a lot better. He's taking the test today to see if it is gone, right?" I asked.

"Yes. He is. Can I have Jason take him back with me?" he asks looking at Jason. Jason stands up and takes Cam out of his car seat and walks back with the doctor. They come back about 5 minutes later.
"The results will be back in about 4 hours we will give you a call. Goodbye." the doctor says.

When we get home I put Avery and Cam in the play pen even though they just lay there playing with whatever they grab. Tina gets home shortly after and grabs Avery. You can tell that Avery is grandmas girl, next to mommy of course. Cam is the other way around he is Lila's boy and daddy's boy. They are some spoiled babies.

The phone starts ringing and Lila answers it because I'm feeding Avery. They both drink formula but different kinds. Avery is the normal kind and Cam's is some kind the doctor gave us.

Lila starts screaming and hopping up and down and has the biggest smile on her face. "guys! Cam is Cancer free!!"

I start crying but happy tears for the first since the twins were born. My baby boy is cancer free. I can finally stay out of the hospital for a while.

Jason comes down the stairs after we all eat dinner with something in his hand. I can't make out what it is. I go back to watching Criminal Minds sine the twins are sleeping in the play pen.

"Calie Reynolds. I love you and our babies more than the world. I am going to stay in the twins lives for as long as I live but I would be honored if I can live in yours too. Calie Reynolds will you marry me?" Jason asked.

"Oh my goodness!" Tina and Lila both yell from on top of the stairs.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times Yes!" I kiss him. My life is finally going into place.

Who knew I would be a 15 year old mom of twins. Had my babies two hours away from home. To figure out my baby girl has lung problems. Then 2 weeks later find out my baby boy has cancer. Then, getting the girl who put me through crap all year suspended. Now I'm engaged to my amazing fiancé and also my babies daddy. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my life.

--------------------------------

So they are engaged! Cam is free of cancer! Chelsey got suspended! What fido you guys think of the story so far?? Comment!