Chapter 8*The Return of the Queen*

Anneoyong !
At last I was able to update.
Hahahaha
Sorry for the very long delay.

And because it is now nearing summer vacation and I am sure myself na wala naman akong pupuntahan this vacation except for the few debut parties that I am invited to, I am gonna update lots and I promise this. :)  

#QUEEN #GRLPWR #PERFECT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The academy's history was not a secret to those who attend it. Alam ng lahat kung sino at paano nabuo ang paaralang kanilang pinapasukan. Hindi din lingid sa kanilang kaalaman na nag akademya ay binuo para sa princesa ng hari na kanila naman itinuturing na reyna.

Alam ng buong mundo kung paano makapangyarihan ang pamilyang Yamamoto. Hawak nila ang lahat ng transaksiyon na nagaganap sa loob at labas ng Japan, legal man o illegal.at kung sino man ang lumabag at sumuway sa batas na kanilang pinaniniwalaan ay wala nang kasiguraduhang mabubuhay pa.

It started when Himeno's great grandfather built his own fortress for his yakuza mafia in Japan. Hindi pa ang pamilyang Yamamoto ang namumuno sa panahong iyon. Young, intelligent, and known as a strategist, ipinatayo at pinalaki niya ang kanilang base sa bayan ng Honshu sa Japan where you can freely see the magnificent Mount Fuji. The organization grew and as its goal is to stop crimes, it was later on acknowledged by the Japanese Government to operate freely and help the country. It was then when the Imperial Princess of Japan and her great grandfather met and fell in love with each other. Her father's father was born shortly after the two got married. The sole heir to the throne of ruling the Japanese Country, her grandfather ascended to the throne and at the same time continued what his father founded. Due to the influence and power that he got by being the ruler of Japan; the organization grew and was expanded to the Philippines and Koreans.

Loitering to the busy streets of the Korean empire, he met their grandmother who was half Korean and half Filipino. Cupid did his work and the two fell in love, soon having two sons that later on ruled two different countries. Her uncle now rules the Korean Embassy and her father to the Japanese.

Her father then met Lillian, the first princess of England. They met when her father, the Emperor of Japan, Nishiki Jun, was forming an alliance to the current King of England, Lillian's father. And now, Lillian's older brother, Law, is the King and Lillian rules over Japan. Just like how Law adores his sister, his son and wife does the same to Himeno and her brothers most especially to Himeno for she quite looks like her lovely mother and looks like a living doll for her fair white skin and pretty grayish eyes.

Fortunately, from her great grandfather up to her generation, there were no conflicts or rivalry within their family.

Soon after Himeno and Kazuhiko was born, the Royal Famly of Japan have put the twins safety in first priority, Himeno's especially. Puttin the best guards to protect her and having Mikael Jace Gray to be her lifetime partner. The young boy was fascinated to the Princess. As so the princess in him. Holdin his hand and smiling to the boy as they assign him to be his bethroned. Not only was he chosen because of their family's status and closeness to the Yamamotos but also because of the potential that surpassess even the Yamamoto brothers.

The princess grew and little by little they ntice her similarities to tyhe very first queen of the oragnization, her great-grandmother. Lahat ay gusto sya. She became the very priority of the whole clan. At th age of 7, the Emperor gave Himeno her very first property, her very own school, Royalty Academy. It was the perfect school, complete with the faclities needed and faculties and staff. All picked by the Emperor and Empress of Japan for their only daugther's school. She then transferred there when she started grade school. And so followed the rest of her freinds, Courtney, Marie, and of course Mikael too. There they met Sammuel Ron and Ark Jay who were also sons of the Emperor's friends.

She then reigned the school as its Queen, alongside her was her King and their friends. Kahit bata pa lamang makikita na dito na siya ay ipinanganak upang mamuno. Lahat ng estudyuante ay kilala siya. She grew, intelligent nad beautiful, the wise daughter of the Yamamotos.

And she was also known for her cunning ang mischevious self. The side of her where she plans where as  if she can see the future. A manipulator sometimes. This side of her who the people in the organization admires. The mischievious princess. Her father, who also leads the organization, trusts her, and only her, when it comes to issues about the group. They plan all the transaction together, who to kill and how will it be after.

Yes she kills. But then there are people wiiling to kill for her sake. Mikael Jace is the best example of those people. She kills for the organization.

The Case.
The organization that her great-grandfather built.She was trained. Grew up living with the principles of it. They value family. They do not accept betrayal. They kill those with grave sins. It stands at the top of the heirarchy of the underground society.

But then the consequences of being in the top came. The enemies formed alliance with each other. They attacked her parents that had caused her mother to be hospitalised. The situation made her go back to Japan. She went away. Planned for her future revenge to her mother's attackers. Cutted all her communications with the rest of the world.

No one knew what she did.

No one knew where she went.

No one, except herself.

And after 2 long years, she is back.

She's back to her haven.

And now the sinners shall pay.

The first day of School.
The day that was marked as the Return of the Queen.