Chapter 5 *The King's Queen*

Author's POV

Words weren't able to come out from the mouths of the students that were watching the commotion.

Why would their so-called King embrace the unknown girl that had just arrived and dared to stop the commotion that was caused by the school's most-known bitch?!

Mysterious looks are written all over their faces.

Maya maya ay humiwalay na sa mahigpit na yakap ang di umanoy King ng kanilang Academy pagkatapos ay tumayo ito sa tabi ng misteryosang babae at tinignan ang komosyon na nangyayari sa paligid .

"What are you doing here Chloe?" an intimidating voice spoke.

The oh-so-called Chloe looked at the boy's face and fear is written in her face.

"K-king, I was just t-talking to t-them " She said with her trembling voice.

"WHAT THE BULLSHIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You were just TALKING to them? Wow! Pakikipag-usap na pala ngayon ang pag sabunot sa isang tao! " Himeno yelled angrily as soon as she heard what Chloe said.

Lahat ay nagulat sa biglaan niyang pagsigaw. And MJ, the King, quickly tried to calm Himeno down. She can't get angry. Something bad happens whenever she's angry.

"C-calm down Hime" nag-aalalang sabi ni MJ while looking at her face.

"I CAN'T! You know I don't like bullying especially in THIS school! " she again yelled in frustration.

"Yes, yes. I know that. But you know Hime, there are some rule breakers that come every now and then. Understand?? Now calm yourself for a minute and let me take care of this issue. Okay?''

"Fine, I'll be in the office."

Angrily, Himeno walked out of the scene as MJ looked at Chloe with so much disgusts in his eyes.

"You dare to cause a commotion like this AT THIS TIME. What were you thinking! Akala mo ba maganda yang ginagawa mo? NO! Cause what you did was unforgivable. You hurt the one that she cares for."
bulyaw ni MJ kay Chloe but he whispered the last sentence. Feelings a heavy burden by his chest he walk towards the direction where Himeno went.
Leaving the students shocked with the memory of their King that bowed to a girl. A never been seen before.

**********
Sorry for the super duper very very much late update.

So far someone is still reading this so Imma gonna keep this up

But sorry if the updates will be late kasi STUDENT PROBLEMS are troubling me
Love yah 😘