The search and old friends

Start from the beginning

Jaune: You've been busy.

Cortana: Yeah well let's get you out. There should be a emergency pull on top of the tube. Now let's see you condition....vitals well and the defrost has not have any negative effect so you're good to go Chief.

Jaune nodded and took a look around and saw the handle and pulled it and the pod opens and he walked out and took out the MA5C assault rifle along with the MG6H magnum and the type one energy sword handle given to him by the Arbiter and placed them on the leg.

( I like how the armor looks and it makes sense

( I like how the armor looks and it makes sense.)

Jaune: What's the situation?

Cortana: Good morning to you two ahh men. Well according to the scanner we are approaching a planet.

Jaune: Is it connected to the UNSC?

Cortana: Negative still we are going there and wait I'm detecting a lot of signatures heading our way.

Jaune: Are they hostile?

Cortana: Not sure let's take a look.

He nodded and took out Cortana's chip and place it in his helmet.

Cortana: Ah feels good to be back home.

Jaune could not help but smile at his friend while a flashback came of his time on Beacon with Ruby and CVFY who are his real friends. But he shook it off and moved forward. Once he reach the observation deck he looked through the window and saw the same machines that were on the Ark sentinels.

Cortana: Jaune I think we might be on a forerunner planet.

Jaune: Yep.

The sentinels scanned the ship and lead it towards the planet slowly and carefully and once they were getting close they saw the planet open and the sentinels still lead them towards what looked like a ship yard and they docked and they gone to the door and he took out his MA5C out. He slowly came out and checked his sides and walked out slowly until he was surrounded by sentinels.

??:A Reclaimer. Sentinels stand down.

They did and Jaune and Cortana were looking at a AI similar to Guilty Sparks but not likely this one glowed green.

Exubery: Apologies Reclaimer. Allow me to welcome you and your Ancilla to the shield world of Paraple. A military R&D facility.

Cortana: Incredible think of all secrets here waiting to be revealed Jaune.

Jaune: You're starting to sound like Doc Halsey.

Cortana: Did you forget who's brain I was model from.

Jaune: 😶Oh right.

Exubery: Interesting. Reclaimer will you please follow me. I'll like to guide you to one of the facilities.

Jaune: Why Exubery?

Exubery: To upgrade your combat skin and your ancillary while the sentinels,harugak and contructors repair your ship. Still I would need it's schematics.

Jaune: Cortana..

Cortana: Way ahead of you.

Exubery: Excellent now please follow me.

They follow the AI to one of the facilities and there the saw weapons they have never seen and what looked like a laboratory. They stopped and Exubery said.

Exubery: Now please remove your Combat skin and your under layer and placed them if the table. Also place the Ancilla there also.

Jaune: What are you going to do to Cortana?

Exubery:To upgrade her processing power and data storage and increase her life span all g with other upgrades.

Cortana: It'll be alright Jaune. Besides you know I'm getting close to there.

Jaune: Alright then.

He took out Cortana which was given to one of the Harugak or engineers to fix and upgrade her. Then he took off the MJOLNIR and Under layer. Then he placed them on the table luckily he had UNSC tank top that showed his muscles and scars and UNSC cargo pants with black combat boots he retrieved from the Dawn. His face was nothing from all those years ago. Now he is battle harden veteran who has a energy sword scar across his face in a diagnol line and his skin was a bit paler and his blue eyes shine more thanks to the augmentations. A military ivy league haircut.Then he was lead to another facility which housed a dinning room and when he got a surprise that shocked him in his entire career in the UNSC.

??: Squad leader.

??2: Chief is that you?

??3: Welcome back brother.

??4:J-J-Jaune.