𝐢. new beginnings

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.
new beginnings.

   CYNTHIA YOUNG WAS APPLYING HER BRIGHT RED christian louboutin lipstick when she heard the distinct ring of her cell phone

   CYNTHIA YOUNG WAS APPLYING HER BRIGHT RED christian louboutin lipstick when she heard the distinct ring of her cell phone. She rolled her doe brown eyes in pure annoyance and closed the lipstick cap over the lipstick. Before going to her phone, Cynthia rubbed her lips together and made a pop noise. She stepped over her piles of clothes, stretching her arm out and grabbing her phone. Reading that the number was Luna, she answered. "Yes, my best friend?" Cynthia's voice was laced with fake enthusiasm, something her brunette friend could tell from four words. Out of all her friends, Luna and Cynthia were the closest, and that's why they were mean to each other. But all in fun games.

     Luna made a weird noise before responding to her friend, "I am waiting outside of your lavish and extra house, Cece. Come down now." She hung up the phone, Cynthia scoffing and putting her phone into her purse. She glanced around her room one more time, before nodding her head and exiting her room. Luna wasn't wrong, her house was extremely extra and lavish. Her mother is an interior designer, so their house was high end. Her father owned multiple companies, so that was another reason why they had so much. Cynthia wasn't really a spoiled brat, she was more thankful for what she had. Every once in a while, she would splurge and go shopping. But that only happened every few months, because she was saving for college.

     Cynthia's heals clicked on the marble stairs, and continued to as she left her house. She knew her parents were already at work, so there was no reason to say bye to people who weren't there anyway. She closed the rather large wooden door, grabbing her keys out of her purse and locking the door. Her hair blew in the wind, so anyone could see her beautiful tan skin shining in the bright sun. With one honk of a horn, Cynthia jumped in fright. She squinted her eyes and turned around, seeing Lunas car. She assumed Kelly was in the back seat, another one of her close friends. Luna and Cynthia were the more hardcore girls, while Kelly just hung back.

     Cynthia opened the passenger can door and slid into the car. "Fucking bitch." She mumbled, Luna wearing a grin as she drove off. The brunette girl said hi to Kelly, who wore a smile and said it back.