The Eldest Knows Best

This story is set between the Original Percy Jackson series and Heroes Of Olympus

~DISCLAIMER~ I own none of either franchise and none of the characters involved sadly, they belong to Rick.

Aphrodite, the eldest of the Olympians, saw Hera's plan about to be set in motion, she knew that the Olympians would never survive if the Greeks and Romans failed to come together and who doesn't love a good romance story. An extra hand couldn't do Hera any harm, what if two already had a 'connection', the Seven who could she as her pawns. Leo? Hazel? Frank? No, the are already embroiled in their own story, the lost love from Hazels first life. She had once promised to make Annabeth's story hard, but even she hadn't expected her to leave Percy, purely because she was away too much redesigning Olympus. Piper and Jason, her own daughter, this was tricky, Piper and Jason we to be faked, now that cannot be, a daughter of the Goddess of Love in a fake relationship, no it's not good enough. Who does that leave. Two leaders. Jason Grace and Percy Jackson. She knew Both had once questioned their sexuality.

As she was preparing to leave her gardens she thought,

'I think it's time for a Quest'

As I'm just starting, I thought it would be best to not dive straight into the story, love to hear from ya, and any ideas for future stories and title suggestions ;)