~Three~

Tamara sighed as she got up and left. She walked into her Edd and Matt's room. Yelling Close behind her. There are times where you just need to slam a door, and in a world where saying something to a door causes it to close, a close second is to yell at it.
"Ah- scary. What happened?" Edd yelled, startled while throwing his uno cards everywhere. "Oh Stephen is just an asshole!" Tamara yells "what's your mission?" Matt asks while staring at a hand mirror. "Oh you know, just your average 'go confront the male version of the person you want to kill and become friends with them so you can find out what he will blow up next'!"
"What?!" Matt and Edd said in almost perfect unison. "I'm supposed to go meet up with Tord." She clarified as she walked to her room.
(Time skip- Morning)

Tamara slammed her fists down on the bathroom counter. "God damn it!" She yelled at herself. She was wearing the Red Army uniform, and she hated it. She straightened the blue coat sighed and prepared herself, after a few minutes she walked out of the bathroom and went  into the living room to greet her roommates.
"Tamara! We won't be seeing you for a while I guess..." Edd exclaimed while hugging her.
"Good bye Tamara!" Matt said joining in on the hug. Tamara didn't really like Matt but hugged back anyway. "I'll miss you guys." Tamara said weakly as she parted from the hug.
With no more words Tamra grabbed the fake ID that was made for her, and walked out of the apartment. She walked outside and got in a car. Someone she had never seen was driving, and explained the mission in more depth. She barely payed attention and stared out the window.
The Red Army base was placed in the open, Tord might as well just put a sign saying "come blow this up. See what happens."
We stopped, She thanked the driver and walked down to the building, Her stomach was turning, she was so nervous. She walked inside, after needing to show her ID. Which surprisingly worked.
"I'm here to see The Red Leader." She said sternly to a receptionist of some sort.
"I'm sorry- but the leader will not see anyone Today-"
"Did I stutter?" Tamara cut the lady off.
'Oh- oh god she's going to send me to some dungeon where I will live out the rest of my days- no she's going to kill me right here! I'm such an idiot-'
Her thoughts where cut off by the lady speaking again "N-no ma'am. his office is up the stairs to your right"
'Oh thank god' she thought while walking away. Tamara knocked on the door. She was hoping he had disappeared, and he never had to see him but her fantasies where shut down as the door slid open.

"...T-Tori- Tord... I- uh.. you.."

He just laughed. "Well yes I know my presence can make people speechless, but please contain yourself-" tord looked up, confused at what he saw. 'It's Tom. Had tom suddenly gotten a gender swap in the middle of a war? While he was dead?'
That's the only solution he could think of
It was the only solution possible.
Tord cleared his throat. "Tom how on earth are you here. And how on earth are you alive? And uh... have- how are you a girl?" Tord stuttered
"Ha!" The female tried to contain her laugher "Ahem. My names Tamara. And I'm actually from a different universe? I don't know but I might as well be Tom just a girl." Tamara explained.
"Alright then Tam. Why are you here?"
Tamara froze. She barley thought she would make it in here, she had No idea what to say.
"I-uh was feeling home sick. And I missed Tori, the female version of you, so I came here. Just to-" she pauses "get even the slightest memory of her"
"Uh-hu" Tord leaned back in his chair
"Any version of tom hates me. Why are you really here?"
"I uh- well- it's because...." after a long pause Tamara speaks again "I don't know?"
"Of course you don't." He said sarcastically.
"Pau. Pat. Take her to a guest room or something. We will talk tomorrow when you decide to tell me why your really here." He said completely monotone. Suddenly two males in the armies uniform walked in and directed Tamara out of the room. Pat opens up another door and directs Tamara to enter
"Oh and don't try to leave. You will be shot." Paul said as they closed the door "o-okay" Tamara managed to get out. His comment was rather blunt and took her by surprise.
Tamara was sitting in what looked like a bland hospital room that was unoccupied for weeks. There was a metal bed you can buy in bulk, a simple blue sheet. And a desk in the corner with a single piece of paper sitting there. The room felt lifeless. Tamara sat down on the bed and a cloud of dust sprang up around her. She guessed cleaning isn't something necessary during a war.
She put her head in her hands and simply cried there was nothing else to do. It felt as though the weight of everything just fell on her. 'I could have killed Tori, who is tord, when I had the chance.'  'The war is my fault.' Tord will never except you. You already failed the mission' most of all your STUCK here. STUCK! For how long!'  Thoughts like this passed through her head like bullets. She guessed it was 3-4Am when she finally got some sleep.
'Tomorrow might be better' she thought as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(Morning)

Tamara got up and stretched. She gazed around the room and saw a pile of clothes sitting on the desk there was a notecard on top of them.

"You looked uncomfortable in the uniform. So I know tom used to wear something like this.
-Tord"

She smiled and picked up the black button up and blue vest. He kinda got it wrong, but it's the thought, Right? Besides it was better the then Red Army uniform.
She changed and went to leave the room, almost forgetting she can't leave.
So she sat their, adjusted what she was wearing, then sat again 'eventful' she thought as there was a loud knock on the door. "Are you up?" She heard a male say not to long after. "Yes!" She announced as the door opened. "You ready to talk now?"
It was tord
"Sure." She said looking away.
He turned and walked away. She got up and followed him.
"Please have a seat."
"O-okay." Tamara stuttered sitting down.
There was a moment of silence. Tord was looking at papers and Tamra got to really look at him. She didn't really yesterday, she was to nervous to look at his appearance.
There was scars running down the side of his face, not to mention the metal arm and eye patch.
'Must be the same Tori had, from the robot exploding'
She felt a pang of guilt, knowing the scars where  her fault by association.

"So. Let's talk"

~-~-~{}Authors note{}~-~-~

Omg. I'm so sorry I fell of the face of the earth 😓 I've already started the next chapter and determined to get it out by the end of the weekend!

Forgive me😅 I'll be better I swear!

Anyway! Thanks for reading! Until next time!!