~Two~

Edd and Matt just sat there. Staring into the blue carpet below their feet. Edd and Matt had sold their apartments and they both live in Toms old apartment. Neither of them could bare selling his things. Matt stood up and silently walked down the hall into a closet that was just filled with mirrors, he had given nearly all of his other ones into another museum. He grabs one and sits down, staring at himself in the mirror before he puts it down on the floor next to him.
"Edd"
"Yeah, Matt?"
"How long do you think it will be until Tord takes over London?"
"Soon."
They remained silent until Matt turned on the TV. They both missed their asshole room mate and where still recovering from the loss.
A season or two of game of thrones later Matt and Edd where both asleep. An hour into their peaceful slumber a loud thud woke the sleeping roommates up.
"Uhhhg who-"
Edd was cut off but Matt screaming
"EDD! EDD! THEIRS A CREATURE WITH A COMPUTER ON ITS FACE! ITS GOING TO EAT US. IM TO PRETTY TO DIE" Matt cried
Edds eyes widen as he looked over at the 'creature'. They had spiky hair that Edd could recognize from any where "Tom!" Edd couldn't believe it, They where in a dark room and Edd had assumed he knew who this was. 'How is this possible' Edd thought 'no, it's not I must be dreaming'
"Oh- uh sorry guys. I didn't mean to come through the mirror" the voice spoke there was hesitation in her voice. The small glow of her goggles where enough for the boys to recognize her. "Tamara! Don't be sorry, your fine. What bring you to our... dimension." Edd spoke as he got up to flick on the lights.
"Please tell me the war hasn't happened here. Tori- she's trying to take over London." Tamara  was holding back tears as she pleaded to know if things where better here. Neither one of the males answered, they just looked at the floor and the distant sound of explosions explained it all. "No... no... are we safe any where?" She asks, rhetorically. She attempted to pull herself together and stood up. She stared at the male version of her room mates. "So where's the rebellions headquarters?" She asks "The what" Edd responded
"Wait, Have you guys not started the rebellion, against the red army?"
"No but I did hear some people are starting one in the apartment building down the block." Matt said as he admired himself in the magic mirror.
"What time?"
"Now."
"Wha- ok. We should go meet with them."
Tamara stated as she got up and checked to make sure she still had her gun. And waited for the other boys to get ready. Edd put a black coat over his hoodie and Matt changed into a purple turtle neck and a green coat. While Tamara simply wore a blue long sleeved button up and a grey vest. The three walked out of the apartment filled with anger for Tord and ready to do anything to stop him.

(time skip, they arrive to the rebellion gathering)

"-The army has killed our friends, family, and many others. They have taken over most of England and they have nearly taken over all of London! We can not let this continue! The red army needs to be stopped!" A man in an orange t-shirt with a brown coat, shouted into a sea of 45 or so people. They all shouted back cheering in agreement. Tamara, Edd, and Matt joined the group shouting in compliance with the rest of them
Everyone lined up to get their skills assessed.

Matt went in first, he came out and exclaimed "I get to design the Uniform!" Edd kinda laughed while Matt turned his attention to himself in a mirror. A few people went in, some walking away with disappointment in their eyes, but most where ecstatic.

Tamara sighed as she walked up "Hey, I'm Steven. We are here to see what job you will best fit in." "fine" I mumbled "so what do I do, exactly"

"whatever skills you think would be helpful, just show us!" His happy attitude mad Tamara sick. Couldn't he see how everything is falling apart, Literally. "Ok" Tamara responded, she took out her gun and shot a near by tree three times. Two bullets plunged into the tree while the third scraped the side, only hitting bark. After some more, annoying, tests Steven finally spoke again "Alright! how would you like to be a soldier?" he asks. Tamara only provided a nod. and walked back to the group. "I get to gather all the supplies and other stuff" Edd exclaimed as Tamara walked up to her friends.

The three spent their days building up the rebellion and nights talking. They where separated during the day and got little contact. "Tamara!" They heard Steven yell, which made Edd jump a bit. "Open." Tamra stated and the door slid open, as horrible as it is that tord started World War III it came with a lot of technological progress. Tamara put down her Uno cards and waited for Steven to come in.
"We have a mission for you" Steven stated walking in.  The three roommates stood to attention "Yes sir, may we go to your office to discuss it further?" Tamra didn't enjoy the formal talk required'
Tamara sits across from Steven "What's my mission"
"We got information that the Red Army is not planning an attack. Your job is to confront the leader and find out when this attack is, if not stop it"
Tamara stumbled over her words as she tried to respond "yo- want - tord- sneak in- under cov------"
"Tamara..."
"And I can't- no way- with tord- no-"
"Tamara!"
Tamara jumped and regained her composure
"Yes sir, when will I leave?"
"Tomorrow morning."
"Ok, sir"
Tamra signed and got up preparing to leave

~-~-~{}Authors note{}~-~-~
Ok, sorry I kinda fell off the face of the earth for a little while, school and stuff.  Tamra and Tord will talk in the next chapter. Sorry for putting the actual ship in at chapter 3. 😓

Updates will be more frequent I promise