Golden Globes After Party

Start from the beginning

Wha- uhm. What was it then?

It's quiet again.

Wait, are you and Finn like- uhm. Are you guys like, a thing... kinda?

Yeah.

There it was, he was the first person ever to hear the truth.
He took a deep breath.

So- uhm. What happened?

I explained to him everything.

That's weird. I knew he was acting different. But trust me- it will be over. This might sound stereotypical but us guys- we get over things. He'll probably forget it by tomorrow.

I don't know. He sounded really upset. Like something was troubling him deeply.

It hurts me so much to see you this upset. Don't let him get to you. It will be okay. I promise.

He grabs my hand, we look at eachother and we both smile.

Noah, tha-

What is this?
You both turn around and see Finn standing in the doorway. I quickly take my hand away.

Finn! What are you doing?

I felt bad for what I did and I heard you were upset so I wanted to check up on you. But I guess you're fine now.

Finn, I can explain-

Shut up, Noah. Get out.

It's fine Noah.

Noah leaves the room.

It's just me and Finn. Alone. Just staring at each other. In a hotel room.

What has been going on with you?

I can't do this. Y/n, I'm done.

What. What do you-

I just can't- I'm just. I can't do this anymore. Everything has been going to hell. People keep shipping us together and making all these edits. And we have to constantly lie. I can't hold you, hug you nor kiss you.

We don't have to-

I know that we don't have to keep it a secret. But that will only make it worse. Keeping our relationship in the spotlight. We both know how horrible that would be. And then I see you with Noah and I see how happy you are. You've been laughing all day. You seem better off with him. And I'm not good at relationships anyways. There's no solution.

You don't love me?

What?

If you loved me, you would at least try. You would be willing enough to go through with all this. You wouldn't give me up this easily. You wouldn't use such a BS excuse to break up. You would care and try at least. So I ask you. Do you love me?

No.

Get out. --
Now.
Get. Out.