Chapter two- Blinded

Ayman's pov

I stared blindly into space thinking about Hasiya,  the way she looked so beautiful today,  her smile and how she spoke I have never felt that way even when I was with.. Ugh I don't want to say her name,  coming back to my thought of hasiya I heard someone  taping my door..

"Ayman na Nabeelah come on outside" I heard  ummah said "come out and eat".

"Ummah please never mention her name again. I don't care about anybody anymore except Hasiya, the apple of my eyes".🙄🙄🙄

From ummahs facial expression, I could see she was shocked. I heard a plate clatter to the floor and I noticed my sister Hajara, was standing transfixed  to a spot.

Ummah had a soft spot for Nabeelah,hearing what I said broke her heart"what has Nabeelah  done to you to deserve this Dan nan.. that patient, kind and  beautiful girl who stood by you since when you were just a kid you decide at this point in time to abandon her at this juncture where she needs you the most.. "

"Ummah", I heard hajara said, "he left her for that ugly slut" she added. I wanted to slap her for the insult against hasiya but I restrained myself.

"Hajara, do not provoke me", I said, "Am going to my work place to find some menial jobs since you people decided to annoy me both". I left without a glance back at ummah nor Hajara.

We were not well to do after the death of my father. I had to step into his shoes at a tender age or 12, to feed both ummah and Hajara.

That was the period I met Nabeelah. She was always passing in front of our workshop on her way to islamiyya.

I got to know her better and got to know about the trials she faces at home. I took it upon myself to always put a smile on her face whenever it is wiped away. I hated to see her cry. I gave her a shoulder to cry on and made sure she was always happy in my own little way.

I was 20 years of age and wanted to get married to her immediately I turned 21. But alas, this big boy belongs to Hasiya now and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Getting to my workshop, I met Umar, my friend repairing a motorcycle "..ahhh Nabeelah's groom I know you went to see her, that's why you are late today,  so how is..."

"Mtseeew" I hissed "please do not talk about her again my heart now belongs to Hasiya".

Shocked was an understatement to Umar's expression.. "Tell me you are joking?".

"Do I look like a joker to you" I barked, 

"that slut that goes around everywhere is where you heart belongs to?  Please tell that your frail heart to come back because it will lead you to a great calamity and get shattered to a million bits." Umar said.. He dropped the tire he was holding and left the shop. 

I knew Umar was angry because I have never seen him that way but who cares..why does everyone just have a soft spot for her.. Well that's their problem.. No one talks shit about Hasiya.

I was working on the motorcycle Umar left unfinished when I heard the voice of Nabeelah..
"Ayman" I heard her velvety voice.

Seeing her on her Islamiyya's uniform, she still looks beautiful as ever,  her chiseled-like face, fair and pointed nose,  rosy cheeks long eyelashes and pink lips. Average height and her slender figure...she even look paler than her normal complexion..

When I first saw her, I thought she was Arabian. I was scared to talk to her thinking she was from a rich family looking into her soft caramel colored eyes ..I was lost in them..wait lost Nahhh.. I was disgusted, because my heart belongs to hasiya..

"What!!!"  I barked..

I saw her shudder. I saw tears streaming from her eyes "Ayman Kar ka min haka"(dont do this to me).. She said "Ayman this is not the you I know.. I know how you dislike Hasiya and how you loved me. Knowing I can only count on you to wipe my tears away but see.. you've changed, you don't even..."

" Please I don't want to hear anything from your mouth OK! I think you want me to say it to your face since my conduct is not enough for you.. I don't like you Nabeelah.. My heart belongs to hasiya and no one else.."

"This is not you Ayman, I know you are still in there Allah zai dawo min da kai"( God will bring you back to me again). She left crying again..

I felt like a pack of ice was dropped on my head. Why did I just say that? but why am I concerned my heart belongs to Hasiya only Hasiya..

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter I will really appreciate..
Xoxoxo.. 😘😘😘😘😘😘