Chapter 14: Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring." Will continues, looking like he wants to die now more than ever.

"Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun." Lucas sings, not bothering to care.

"Now the jingle hop, has begun." Mike keeps going. Oh Jesus.

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock." You sing, wanting more than ever to be in the basement.

People start clapping along as Dustin sings "Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time."

"Dancing and prancing, in Jingle Bell Square." Will sings, still immensely uncomfortable.

"In the frosty air!" Lucas sings, waving a jazz hand in the air.

"What a bright time, it's the right time," Mike sings, blushing fiercely.

"To rock the night away." you manage.

"Jingle bell time, is a swell time." Dustin sings.

"To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh." Will continues.

"Giddy-up jingle horse pick up your feet." Lucas wiggles his eyebrow.

"Jingle around the clock." Mike surprisingly hits the high note.

"Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet!" you sing, giving up on trying.

"That's the jingle bell," you all sing.

"That's the jingle bell," you repeat.

"That's the jingle bell rock!" you all finish.

On the finishing note, Dustin does jazz hands, Will nods his head, Lucas points in the air, Mike pumps his fist in his air, and you do finger guns.

(A/N: It was a good idea in my head okay)

Everyone claps and cheers as you all sit back down.

"Mom can we please go down into the basement now? Please?" Mike begs.

Mrs. Wheeler sighs. "Go."

"Yes!" Mike pumps his fist in the air again. "Love you mom."

"Come on guys! Basement!" Mike yells happily.

"Yes!" Lucas says. You all cheer as you go downstairs and take a seat on the couch.

"Now what?" Will asks.

"Presents or food?" Mike asks.

"Food." you and Dustin say at the same time.

"Alrighty, let's go then." Lucas says, jumping up and heading toward the stairs.

You and Dustin high five over Will's head and follow Lucas upstairs, Mike at your heels. You all get a mixture of mashed potatoes, chicken, turkey, ham, green beans, and broccoli, and head back downstairs.

"Present time?" Lucas asks.

"Present time." Dustin nods and they bump fists.

"Alright, everyone got their gifts? No one got themselves for secret Santa and didn't say anything?"

"Nope. Let's do it!" Dustin says.

"Okay, Everyone put their gifts on this table. Like so." Mike says as he puts his gift on the table.

You all do your best to ignore the noise coming from upstairs and put your gifts next to Mike's.

"Alright, now, Dustin, this is yours." Mike says, handing him a package.

Dustin rips it open like a lion to reveal Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History Book.

"Awesome!" he exclaims. "Who had me?"