LOVE.

Bianca was in Michael's closet taking out her clothes and folding them into some of her suitcases.  Michael had just gotten back from the gym and took his earbuds out from his ear.  He saw Bianca zipping up another suitcase and starting on another one.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting my things out of your closet."  She said as she folded up a shirt.  "I think we both know that this relationship isn't going anywhere."  Bianca laughed to herself and mumbled.  "I just wasted two years of my fucking life."

"So you're saying that our relationship meant nothing to you?"

"This relationship meant everything to me.  It meant the world to me.  These past few months..it seems ever since you've gotten back your feelings towards me have changed and I've noticed that.  You don't even come home anymore..you always smell like some other woman's perfume.."

"I figured you'd eventually find out..." Michael sighed and scratched the side of his arm.  "I guess I might as well come clean hu?"

"I'm waiting."

Michael cleared his throat and mentally prepared himself for how Bianca would react. 

"I've been seeing Amber...behind your back.  We even had sex a few times in between.  That's why I haven't had sex with you for the past month or almost two months."

Bianca's hands had balled into a fist as she tried to compose herself.  She was done crying or shedding tears for that man.  The man she had once shared intimate nights and hour-long phone calls with was now a stranger to her.  This was not the man that she fell in love with.

"I guess my intuition was right.  I just don't know what to say.  I had this whole long shpiel that I had prepared in my mind mentally but now that I'm confronting the issue head-on now I'm at a loss for words.  I don't know what I did wrong or where I lost you at but I've come to terms with it.  I hope she can give you everything that I wasn't able to give you.  You know like, mentally physically, emotionally and spiritually." Bianca gathered up the rest of her things and got up off of her knees.

"Bianca, I'm sorry things didn't work out between us.  You're a beautiful woman and any man would be lucky enough to have you.  I just can't give you all the love and affection that you deserve right now.  I should've told you straight up from the jump what was going on between us.  I hope that one day we can still remain friends.  Just not in a romantic relationship." 

Bianca looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes.  She placed her hand on the side of his face and pulled him into an embrace.  He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and watched her grab her luggage.  "Goodbye Michael."

Months had passed and Bianca bounced back better than ever. Her breakup with Michael gave her a new outlook on life. She no longer let men mentally control her. One thing she did give him credit for was helping her build back up her self-esteem.

Aubrey admired how well she was dealing with the breakup. He had cut off all of the women he'd been leading on while Bianca was in a relationship with Michael. Their relationship was the strongest it's been in years.

Aubrey walked into the living room to find Bianca playing with his dogs Diamond and Winter. They adored her even when he walked into the room they ignored him and kept playing with Bee.

"Wow, so no love for Aubrey hu?" Aubrey asked and sat next to Bianca on the couch. He pressed the play button on his video game controller and started playing Fortnite again.

"You know these are my babies too they just love me more. You're their daddy you get to see them all the time. There's a thing called joint custody, you should look it up." Bianca laughed.

Aubrey stayed focused on his game. Diamond and Winter left Bianca to go play with one of their toys. Bianca got on her knees and wrapped her arms around his body from behind. She caressed his broad shoulders and slipped her hands underneath his shirt.

"Bee...what are you doing?"

"Giving you something to write about for your next album." Bianca traced the tattoos on his arm with her finger and squeezed his bicep. "Damn Aubrey someone's been hitting the gym. I remember when you used to be a scrawny little nigga who is you trying to get cute for?" Bianca joked.

"I'm already cute and you know it." Aubrey's eyes remained glued to the screen as he continued to play the game.

"I don't think so. You're a fucking catfish without the beard. You grew it out and suddenly you don't know how to act." Bianca laughed at him.

"I was getting bitches before I had the beard. Personality and ambition are key you would know. You weren't the hottest girl either until puberty hit then you got a fat ass and your breasts got full then it was like damn ma' lemme hit."  Aubrey laughed and continued.  "But to be honest I did fall in love with you.  You're my best friend and we've been through hell and back together.  We each have our birthdates tatted on each other. That's real love."  Aubrey reminisced and put the TV back on as he held onto her waist. "You're one of the strongest women I know."

"You're cute when you're sentimental and shit." Bianca joked as Aubrey pulled her into a hug. 

"Bianca, I know we have had our fair share of ups and downs but there's no one else I'd rather spend my time with but you.  I can't redo what happened in the past but I want to start this new chapter in our lives together with you.  I want you to be my girl, Bianca."