"Okay, you should go check to see if she's okay though." I yelled knowing that Clarke still had a sharp object in her side.

She went threw a lot in only a little time.

"I'm hungry, lets go get some rations" I said to jasper as he smiled at me.

Bellamy's POV

I went towards my tent to get a jacket before I left. I started making my way to the gate and noticed it was closed. I had specifically left it open.

"OPEN IT" I yelled and made my way out.

I saw that Clarke's Clothes were still hanging up over the dead fire. I was shocked at the 3 pairs of footprints in the mud leading to the forest.

I followed them and heard a cry of pain and laughing.

I began making my way to the sound and saw a Murphy and Nate beating up someone.

"Clarke!?" I yelled as I my way to he naked body. But Murphy and Nate had blocked me and tackled me.

I took out gun and shot Nate in the chest and punched Murphy. But he kick me in the gut and ran away, quickly disappearing into the endless forest.

I saw that her shirt was on the ground along with a ripped up blanket.

"Clarke what did he do to you?!" I asked but she just laid there not getting up.

"Please don't touch me Murphy!" she said and I said "He's gone, and soon dead!!".

After I said that I ran to get her clothes which were ripped up by Murphy and Nate. I cursed under my breathe and went back to her.

I put my jacket over her and picked her up. I was overwhelmed with anger, Murphy and Nate were traitors and seriously hurt people.

I was disgusted with Murphy's actions so much I needed to kill something.

"FINN" I screamed , he was the first person I thought of to help.

Finn came running into the woods and had the most shocked look on his face.

"That fucking bastard is dead!!" Finn screamed and I said "HE'S ALREADY DEAD TO ME!!".

Murphy had harassed and beaten up Clarke. I had let him go instead of killing him him.

I had made a huge mistake.

Finns POV

I had been walking around eating my rations when I heard someone scream "FINN!!"

I immediately ran to the scream and saw Clarke had beaten in Bellamy's arms even more bruised up and her clothes were all ripped up on the ground.

I didn't need to ask what happened because already I knew most of what was gong on just by what I saw.

"That fucking bastard is dead!!" I screamed and took Clarke from his arms.

"He's already dead to me!!" Bellamy said and led me back to camp.

"Don't let Octavia find out she'll be pissed off and punch someone in the face." he said but Octavia was already waiting there tapping her foot and soon heading to Bellamy's tent.

I dropped her off and let Octavia and Jasper deal with her. She meant the world to me so as I marched back in I heard someone call out to me.

"Finn? what happened?!" Raven said sounding worried about Clarke's health.

"She w-w-was ummm.... Raped by Nate and Murphy." I said getting nervous and she gave me a sincere hug and patted me on the back , and left.

"I-I'll kill that Son of a bitch if I see him !!" raven yelled out loud and entered her tent.

Octavia's POV

"Clarke.... Clarke ...wake up!!" I screamed as she opened her terrified eyes.

"Are they gone!!" she asked me looking around.

"Yes Bell, took care of them.' I said reassuringly. I put a wet cloth on her fore head.

"Jasp, can you get some extra clothes please" I asked jasper and he left.

"Here you go!!" he said entering the tent along with Bellamy.

"How is she?" Bellamy asked in a stern tone.

"On a physical level she's not great but shell be okay, but on a emotional level she will probably never heal." I said truthfully reminding myself of similar situations I had on the ark.

"I have to dress her, now go!!" I yelled and they left.

I had put the clothes on her body except for the bra, and shirt. she had Some serious gashes on her waist and back, including the knife sticking out of her.

Lets hope Clarke taught me enough to save her own life.