5: Meeting the ex-boyfriend

{Layne's cuff links}

_____________________________________________________________

Cecile and Letos ask every detail of the upcoming apocalypse from Layne. Even it is not true the couple still want Layne to feel safe for trusting them with this kind of secret.

When they finish discussing the things they needed, it's time for dinner.

"Mother, father I'm going to my room first. I'm a little bit tired and I want to sleep early." Layne stands up from his chair and circled to the dining table to give his parents a kiss on their cheeks.

"Alright, good night baby/son " His parents replied at the same time and smiled in his direction.

"Good night" Layne wave his hand to his parents and continue to walk in his room. He lay down to his bed with a mischievous smile gracing his lips. *Tomorrow will be a beautiful day. I will make that stupid man pay for being a stupid cheater*

Layne wakes up with a big smile on his face. Layne wore a black suit with a silver cufflinks that have a dark blue color gem in the center. He smiled in the mirror and give it a few poses before he was satisfied and arranged his clothes again to his satisfaction.

"Damn! Isn't this face is too beautiful? but this long hair really irritates me, maybe I should get a haircut" He's hair reached to his butt and he's too lazy to maintain it every day but his mother really like his hair and with that problem, he's having a second thoughts about getting a haircut.

"Master the car is ready" Brial's voice wakes Layne from his thinking and walks to his door to open it.

"Alright, Let's go" Layne's smile got wider. * Let's see who's more beautiful and richer than me, Layne Kleiz* The three family members of Kleiz got on a black limousine car.

Layne set up his plan today because of the big occasion that will happen today, A big party. He knew that his ex-boyfriend with his new boyfriend is invited on this occasion. Layne's ex is a famous young photographer and he's supposed new boyfriend have a wealthy family.

Layne and his parents got off from the black limousine. a big mansion revealed in Layne's view but he did not care even a bit because accustomed from luxury from his past life. Walking to the big door of the mansion with his parents, a large attention landed in them. Layne's beautiful to begin with but he have a frail body that made him look feminine but the new Layne trains his body with all he can do and right now the feminine look is gone instead it's give a dangerous and alluring aura that harmonize with his parents dangerous and unapproachable.

"It's the Kleiz and it looks like their son also comes, how rare."

"It's....it's the only son of Kleiz right?"

"waaahhh.....He looks so handsome"

"It's the first time I saw there son."

The past Layne did not like parties and gathering and so the past Anax

"Welcome to my party Mr. Letos and Mrs. Cecile it's an honor for me" A middle-aged man greeted his two parents when they got inside.

"Congratulations Mr. Norman" Letos ignored the lifted hand of Norman and smiled at him.

"Thank you" Norman's big smiled falter. The guess is still busy with their own chattering but he knew that they're pretending. Few people that were not scared from his power eyed him and pointed to his direction openly. He clenches his hand in anger and humiliation but he still maintains his big smile.

"I still have to do. Enjoy your night Mr. and Mrs. Kleiz" Mr. Norman bid them a goodbye and hurriedly left.

"Father your so cool" Layne playfully slap his father's shoulder.

"Don't socialize your self with that kind of people son." Letos advise his son seriously. Mr. Norman is a very scheming man and he doesn't want his son to socialize with that kind of people.

"I know that father" Layne smiled at his father and mother before he excuses himself and walks to the direction of his target. His ex-boyfriend.

Layne walks in their direction giving a grace and dangerous aura of a hunter that wants to devour his prey. The rhythmic tap of his shoes attracted almost all of the people. The beautiful golden-haired man that attracted their very attention combed his long hair and smiled at the direction of the two-man.

"Hey Lax...ton how have you been." Layne ant to course instantly when he called the man's nickname unconsciously.

"Who? Layne??? What?.....what are you doing here?" Laxton stutters at the appearance of Layne and glued his eyes at the man's beautiful face and body, neglecting his new boyfriend.

"I just want to give you something" Layne playfully smirk at the smitten look of the man.

"Give me something?" Laxton eyes sparks when heard the words of the man Slowly hoping that Layne ant to mend their relationship. The past Layne beauty is kind of gloomy and paled comparison with his new appearance today. He's a photographer and he is attracted to the beautiful things and this instantly make Layne the apple of his eyes.

"Love who is he?" A gentle voice interrupts their conversation.

Laxton looks beside him. His lover, Shane Evan the first son and the heir of Evans business empire are giving him a frown and a pointed stare.

"This....this is Layne"

"Layne???" Shane's frown slowly deepening.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to introduce my self to you" Layne give them a smile.

"I'm Layne Kleiz and I would like to finish this already, Brial " Layne lifted his hand and a white cheque instantly appeared in his hand with the silent butler beside him.

Slap!

The people watching gives a loud gasp

"I'm dumping your ass Mr. Laxton don't appear in my sight again and enjoy that money because you can live your life without doing anything with that kind of amount so don't a slut anymore for money Laxton dear" Layne give a proud smile at his work. The man right cheek is red with the cheque in his feet. Layne turns to his feet but he stopped and turn again.

"Oh! You don't need this anymore by the way" Layne lift his feet and give a powerful kick between the man's leg.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Laxton scream echoed in the mansion.

___________________________________________________

I don't know if someone still waiting for the updates but here your update (≧▽≦)