Struggling

"Hmmm", he took a deep breath heavily while he was standing in front of him with hands tied behind and lips widened. "CV tou bari laik fayk hai Storage Inc. Mein internship aur Siddiqui Mill mein accountant"(CV is too good bro, internship at Storage Inc. and accountant at Siddiqui Mills), he commented. And very soon two paged CV ran down on to the table to rest and faced him to tell "waah bhai waah, aur shakaal sey bhi laik fayk lagtay ho...phir yahan kyun aaye ho??
balkay yahan kar hi kiya rahay ho?? business kyun nahi kartay?? investment meri mehanat tumhari!! 50 50 ka hisab rakhein ge,
kiya khayal hai??"(Wow man wow! And you look smart too...so why do you come here?
Infact what are you doing here?
Why don't you do business?
My investment and your effort..
The profit whould be 50-50, what say?).
He was standing, on the other hand, in front of him far a bit from table, and accepting every comment of appreciation heartfully and that heartfullness bending his head down but when he heard his suggestion of doing business he looked up in his eyes-which were opened completely and expressing his more than 20 years of experience, his lips began to open little because he was thinking how can someone suggest to leave his own office and deal with him to do business because of his experience which he can use too for betterment of his own news channel but when he left him with question of having deal he jumped up his hands on seat to grab and responded "waisay idea bura nahi hai"(not bad), he swirled the chair and bumped on it, after pushing the seat inward by apllying pressure on table and wheels, he continued "faida tou bohat hai, abhi sey fawaray uth rahay hain k kaisay karna hai kiya karein ge, aur jab fawara uthay iska matlab k success paki"(there will be too much profit, the brain is storming with excitation from now that what to do and how to do and when there is storm in brain it means success is confirmed), he snapped his finger to show that sucess is guranteed in business. But then he jumped his hand down on to table and clasped it "par ek masla hai
khana, parhai aur lifestyle bohat logon ko milay ga,
Humari company mein kaam karne walon ko
Par kiya is baat ki gurantee hai k unko sukoon, shaur aur lalach sey azaadi bhi milay gi??
Nahi na
Par sahafat is baat ki gurantee deta hai k woh sukoon, shaur aur laalach sey azaadi dey ga.
Kiya main sahi hoon??"(but there is one problem
Food, education and lifestyle will be provided to many workers,
Our company's workers
But is there a gurantee that they will get peace, wisdom and freedom from greed?
Isn't it No
But journalism gurantee to guve peace, wisdom and freedom from greed.
Am I right? ), and there their conversation ended because the core committee rang the bell and played pre recorded message "dear young man, you have spent the given 15 minutes with us so you are requested to leave the room and let your peers to have their morning tea with us, thank you".
As the recording stopped, he breathed "okay sir" and stood from his seat after hand shaking  and said "aap sochna zaroor"(you think about it). And turned to walk forward.
And the interviewer looked down with relief but soon he looked up when heard "waisay by the way mujhe aap sey mil k acha laga, I enjoyed your company, AllahHafiz, see you next time"(by the way it is good to see you, I enjoyed your company, good bye, see you next time.), and he waved his hand from head and then opened the gate to leave.
                   -
Few days passed
                   --
"Good morning
good good
Good morning, good morning",the phone was ringing which was placed on the table beside the bed.
"Abay yaar subah baat kar lein ge kyun saar kha raha hai mera Farhan"(Bro we can talk at dawn! Wht are you churning my brain, Farhan!), and he was in the blanket.
"Good good
good morning
good good
good morning good morning good....",the phone was still ringing.
"Farhan, meri pyaari gf, kal baat karte hain. Kyun thaka raha hai mujhe!"(Farhan, my sweet gf, we can talk tomorrow. Why are you tiring me now!)
"Good good good morning...."
"Abay yaar!!!"(Oh man!!!), the face jumped out of the blanket at once after the hand creepy crawled out of the blanket and grabbed the phone "haan yaar ab bol!
Kon chutiye sahab baat kar rahay hain!
Chaar baj rahay hain abhi aur aap gadhay ko call ki pari hai" (Yes say! Who the fuck are you on the phone!
It is four now and you want to talk!)
"Aap ko abhi aana hai"(You have to come now), he was side eyeing at phone but with peculiarity especially when he said "chutiye"(fuck) in office. And when he stopped so he gave him order while lifting his finger to stand and moving the office chair in semi circle.
"Abay kahan aana hai chutiye?!
aur kyun aana hai?
Kiya tere baap dada ka naukar laga hua hoon!"(where I have to come fuck!
And why should I come?
Am I your father and grand father's servant!)
"Nahi nahi aap naukar tou nahi lagay huay par aap ko aana tou paray ga kyun k yeh aap ki job hai. Mera matlab aap ka paisha."(No No you are nit servant but you have to come because it is your job. I mean your profession), he laughed when he said that I am not your servant. And while laughing he disagreed with that point and while playing with paper weight he told him to come because it was his job. And he pushed the chair very behind the table when clarifying that it was his profession.
"Job!", the sleep flew away. It opened at once and he cocontinued "konsi job? Aap hai kaun?" (Which job? Who are you)
"Kamal hai, kiya aap ko kisi ne yeh nahi bataya k sahafi kabhi bhi kisi sey yeh nahi poochta k woh kaun hai ukta raah chaltay har kisi ko library samjh kar ussay maloomat hasil karne ki karta hai" (Strange did not some one tell you that a journalist never ask who the person is but they take each person as kibrary and started to take out information from him)
"Sahafi....aray sir aap, khairiat iss waqt call ki??"(Journalist?....oh sir it is you. Is everything alright you phoned me at this...)
"Revolutionist kabhi time dekh kar baat nahi karte balke revolution lanay k liye har dum taiyaar rehtay hain..tumhari tarhan itna soute nahi hain na hi sahafi aur na hi revolutionist"(revolutionists never talk after seeing time in favt rhey are ready to bring revolution at any time. No one sleeps like you so much, neither jourmalist nor revolutionist.)
"Har cheez k liye taiyaari karni parti hai sir, aur sahafi aur revolutionist taiyaari pehley sey taiyaari kar k rakhte hain, isi tarhan aaj main bhi taiyaari kar raha tha"(preparation is necessary for everything sir, and journalist and revolutionist prepared everything already, in the same way I was preparing too.)
"Tou taiyaari hogai?"(is preparation done?)
"Taiyaari k liye chand minute chahiye hotay hain aur woh chand minute mil gai hai"(only few minutes are needed for preparation and I got those few minutes. )
"Tou bus phir yahan paanch minute mein aa jaao"(so come here in five minutes.)
"Jee si..."(yes si...)
"Par paanch minute yani paanch minute"(but five minutes means five minutes)
"Yeh baat revolutionust k finger tips oe hoyi hai"(this point is one the finger tips of revolutionist)
"Haaa"(laugh )
The call ended.
The feet jumped dowb on floor and hands grabbed coat from.the nearby cgair and keys drom.table then ran.downstairs while shouting "subah wapis aaon ga"(comeback at morning)
The car drove behind, the steering rolled anti clockwise and brain trigged because adrenalune activated.
The car parked and he was in.