Stephano

She was shaking. She was face planted in the lap on the Stephano aka the barrel slayer. She was a barrel. She shakily looked over to see a golden sword and blood splatters were across it,probably from previous barrels. "Lucky you, I was just getting up to clean my sword." He said to the shaken sobbing girl who laid on his lap. All she did was get up and slowly back up, bumping into a certain pig "sup sexy~" Piggeh said grabbing her by the waist. This just made her shake more. Lucky for her a kind chair pryed her away from piggehs tight grip. "Please Piggeh, get control of yourself! You were just about to sleep with a young, possibly, innocent lady!" Mr. Chair said. Stephano reached into her bag and pulled out a black binder "what's this you've got here?" He said, "hey give that back! That's mine!" She commanded, all he did was place his hand on the head holding her back. "Not even my husband could read it? So your married?" He said smirking probably with a dirty thought in his head. "Um.... Uh..." She stuttered he shushed her and stared deeply into her eyes...

"Excuse me but may you to please wait outside so I can ,establish the rules for this young lady~" Stephano finished mr.chair just was confused and Piggeh just smirked! Stephano haven't thought this dirty since his old gf was alive. Piggeh just took ahold of mr.chair and left the room. Pewds was right outside with a confused look on his face. "What's going on in there?" The Swedish man asked "Stephano gonna get nasty~ " Piggeh said. "Psh, wut? Stephano? Him? With a chic? Doing it? Not true." He said. "Check if you don't believe me~" Piggeh said

Mr. Chair peeked inside and his eyes widened, "WHAT IVE SEEN CANT BE UNSEEN!!!!!!!" Mr. Chair screamed at the top of his lungs.