"No, but the witches have tricked the werewolves by telling them that today their curse would be removed."

The strawberry blonde bit her lip and rubbed her painful stomach. "Something bad is going to happen, am I right?"

"Probably."

Aurora grabbed her phone from her leather jacket and called Elijah.

"Rory?"

"Elijah, somethings going on with the witches."

"Listen to me. Hayley was right, Celeste is back. Niklaus, Rebekah, Hayley. You're all in danger."

Just as Elijah finished his sentence, the doors closed on their own scaring the three.

The pregnant woman tried to open the doors but failed.

"What's going on?" The man asked alerted.

Aurora closed her eyes and breathed out feeling more pain. "Elijah, it's a trap. Hayley didn't make a deal with any witch."

"What?" The man questioned confused.

"Aurora you have to find Rebekah and you stay with her until I get there." The original demanded.

She tried to open the door but they catched on fire. "Ah! Elijah, it's a spell they're trapping us inside."

They found another open door in another room and tried to escape. The door slammed against Rory making her stumble back as she eyed the now burning door.

They tried different rooms, different doors, but every time they stepped into a room a door would close and began to burn.

until they were stuck in one room, ending up back in the same room as before.

Also the ache in her stomach didn't help either, it only got worse until she felt that she couldn't stand anymore.

Out of breath, she held the brunette's arm for support.

The hazel eyed girl turned around worried. "We have to get out of here." She stated.

Aurora gave a sarcastic smile followed by a sarcastic remark. "No, really, I feel like burning to death today, don't you?" She groaned.

Even in such a situation, the strawberry blonde couldn't keep her sarcasms to herself. She always had the need to share it with others.

The man she still doesn't know the name of took the paino's chair and smashed it against the window. Normally, a widow had to be broken now but surprise, surprise.

The fire alarm went off as it entered the room and had Hayley let out a gasp. Everyone started coughing and Aurora started to see everything blurry.

Eventually she wanted to take a step but fell and darkness took over for a moment.

"Rory!"

The oldest original came in and pulled the strawberry blonde over his shoulder and the brunette in his arms  speeding outside the house.

When they were outside, Elijah had both laid them on the floor and started asking questions.

"Were's Rebekah and what happened to Rory?"

"I don't know. She went of with one of them. And Aurora just fell but she was in pain, a lot." She coughed.

"I know now why my stomach felt like it was on fire." Rory said grimly.

"Elijah, my friend is still in there."

Hayley and Aurora were safe at home. The door of the compound opened and they soon heard screaming, deciding they were going to take a look.

They were met with a furious Elijah. He threw two vampires each in one direction and breathed heavily.

"Elijah!" The werewolf warned.

Marcel pursed his lips. "Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums, snapped my neck, tried to take one a coven of witches by himself. He got dropped. I don't know where he is or ow to find him."

Elijah was more in control now. "They also have Rebekah."

Marcel's face changed in to fear for his old lover.

The original swallowed and raised his voice again. "Everyone of you will help me find to find them." He pointed to them letting his voice fall into whisper. "I'm going to kill them all."

The love for his family was something the strawberry blonde admired about the original. He was calm, but if someone threatened his family he would do anything for them.

___________