Book Six - Dorm Room 210

Title: Dorm Room 210

Author: Broken_Dream07

Status: Completed with Extras being added

Summary: 

I grazed my hand along the wall of the names, before turning back to Noah. “Why were people telling me how lucky I was to share a dorm with you?” Noah smirked, leaning his arm on the wall beside him like he had the cards on the table. “I am the son of the man in charge of this school. I’m a bad boy, rich, and incredibly handsome. Who wouldn’t want to share a repeat of history with me?” “A repeat of history?” Noah shook his head and tsked before getting off the wall and making his way towards me. “Dorm Room 210 has been abandoned for a decade now. Haven’t you been informed about the last boy and girl whom stepped into this dorm? They hated each other’s guts, doing pranks and whatnot on each other, creating a fuss wherever they go. They resembled animals.” He took his steps deliberately slow, creating tension in the air. “But he was still a boy and she was still a girl. So naturally, they fell in love.”

This book was more than amazing! I just finished literally 5 minutes ago and couldn't wait to put up a review! I really want my own Noah :( but alas none to be found... this book is just...gahhhhhhhhh i can't even explain it. i'm actuall at a loss for words at the moment. Honestly, one of the best books I've read on Wattpad, at least in the top 3 or 4! HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE READ IT DROP EVERYTHING AND READ DORM ROOM 210. thank you and goodbye :)