"Were almost at the location".

"I can't believe he told me what to do without a reason".

"Okay... I never asked", Taemin responded.

"Like does he expect me to just listen to whatever he says no".

The car then stopped I turned to Taemin.

"Okay listen here Hyun-Bin you seem to have a problem right".

"Yeah wit-".

"Stop I don't care. So since I don't care can you not talk out loud just think inside your brain it has the same affect; nothing will get solved either way".

"Wow".

"Wow?....Did I perhaps offend you? Wow I'm so sorry. Oh yeah just kidding if you want to help me you have to do what I say and right now I'm telling to be quiet nobody cares about your problems".

With that he starting driving. Wow I'm speechless; how can someone be that rude?

After a while of driving Taemin spoke up.

"So tell me something about you...anything but your boy problems".

Wow so rude.

I looked out the window and said," I was in a car accident when I was younger; I lost most of my memory and my eye sight got damaged".

"So that's why you wear glasses. Oh we're here".

"Huh this looks familiar to me".

"It does? Wait here I'll be back".

·Taemin·

"Hello my name is Taemin I was called in".

"Oh Taemin its you you've grown up so much. Anyways I was able to contact your friend's father he's here to talk to you".

"Really"?

"Yes".

"Thank you".

I was walking to the room I was told to see Min-Seo's father. When I entered I noticed a middle age man.

When he noticed me he stood up and said,"You must be Taemin. It's good to see you again son".

"Yes".

We then sat down we were now facing each other.

"So I heard you were asking about my daughter".

"Yes...".

"Don't worry she's doing fine. You might not know this but we decided to change her name to make things more easy for her".

"Where is she now".

"In America she's studying aboard. She started a new life".

"That's good".

After a while talking to Min-Seo's dad I then left back to my car. Wow she's still in the car; I thought she would get curious and  roam around.

"I'm back".

"You took so long I was about to leave and see what you were doing".

"And I would have left you here".

"So where are we going now"?

"Nowhere I'm taking you home".

"Wow Taemin I didn't know you were such a gentleman".

"Don't make me change my mind".

"Okay okay it's just a joke".

A/N
Didn't leave it off on a cliffhanger but Taemin was pretty savage in this chapter. Also if you didn't know I usually update every Friday but I didn't last week so I'm sorry about that. Recently I haven't had much inspiration and this chapter is pretty long; its almost 900 words so it took me even more time to complete. Anyways thank you for reading bye.