"I'm ready if you are," I told Rocky.

          "Let's get going then," she exclaimed grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room and into the unknown. She let me into the large dining room where we were last night. I looked around the room and observed that it changed dirastically since last night. The table was completely covered with plates, bowls, cups , and every single utensil you could think of.

          "Waht's all of this," I asked.

          "Your first day of training," the Queen answered. "The first day will be propper way of eating/objects used, second day will be dancing and horseback riding, third day will be public speaking and how to dress, fourth day will be organization, and the fith and final day will be the citizens."

           "Oh, wow," I uttered overwhelmed.

          "Each day is not that long if you really think about it. It's 8:00 AM right now; we'll be done by 12:30 PM. Not long at all," she told me with a smile.

          "That makes me feel a lot better now," I admitted.

          "Good. Now how about getting started," she suggested.

          "Yes please! I want to take Raine shopping," Rocky said exasperated.

          "Why is that," Queen Lillianna inquired.

          "Raine, no offense, but I think you brought a total of 5 dresses here. That's just horrible," she blutly told me.

          "None taken."

          "Well, I shall join you then so we don't have to teach you about that on the third day."

          "Okay," I said.

          "Well, let's get started, " she said walking to the table and sitting down.

By the time it was 12:30, I learned everything there was needed to know about eating and how to eat it propperly. I don't think that I ever want to see another eating utensil ever again. In the begining of the lesson, I was so out of it and couldn't get the hang of it. Afther a while, Queen Lillianna told me there was nothing to worry about and in no time I could do it with my eyes closed. I wasn't at that point entirely yet, but I know enough not to make a complete fool of myself. The Queen never said a word, but i could see it in her eyes that she was proud of what I have accomplished so far in only one day.

After we were done, Rocky ran to the parking garage wehre they let me drive a bugatti. I completely denied driving it, but they wanted me to. I know deep down I'm glad that they pushed me to drive it because damn that car can go fast! Once at the Royal tailors, we picked up every single imaginable dress that was cute. They let me pick everything while also teaching what is okay to put together and what is acceptable to wear. After we were done buying the 50 dresses- no lie there- we headed right next door to the Royal shoe store. Never in my life have I seen so many shoes and living in New York city, you see lots and lots of shoes every single day passing stores. Rocky and Queen Lillianna, I think, had a blast shopping with me. Afther finally paying for my many pairs of shoes, we headed back to the palace. 

The next four days went equally as fast as the first one went. Some of the days were easier than the others while some of them we pure torture. Some of them also went fater depending how well I pick on the material I was given. I aced the dancing portion, but definitely not the horseback riding. I ahve always been afraid of them since I was little wehn a horse pushed me down roughly. After 45 minutes of me hugging a chair out in the bar- in a dress too- Liam finally came out and helped me learn. Bless him. The public speaking part of the third day wasn't too hard as I already learned public speaking in high school and a couple of my classes in college. The fourth day was complete torture. I think they liked to see me suffer. I'm the most unorganized person ever. It took a lot longer than it was supposed  to teach me to stay neat and tidy. After that day I actually put my used clothes into the dirty pile of clothes in Liam and my room. It felt weird do it, but at least I know that I learned something useful. I think the last day was the best ever. We went out and said hello to the people in the village and all around. To have people and little children hug and kiss me just because I was their future Queen was so rewarding. I loved it and I loved them. Being Queen isn't going to be as bad as I once thought.