Chapter 1

i was listening to Bebe Rexha - Meant to be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) on the long drive back home after going to my grandparents house out in the country. it was a nice song for a long ride and i liked it.

"Who knows where this road is supposed to lead"

"We got nothing but time"

"As long as you're right here next to me, everything's gonna be alright"

"If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be"

"Baby, just let it be"

"If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be"

"Baby, just let it be"

"So, won't you ride with me, ride with me?"

"See where this thing goes"

"If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be"

"Baby, if it's meant to be"

i was singing along untill i could feel the car slow to a stop, we were back at our home and i was upset again. 

nothing ever felt right here, i liked the country better. clearer skies and more trees. I love  the smell of pines and natural springs in the morning.

I never knew why, but in the country it was like nothing else mattered. I just wanted to frolic in the fields. Yes I'm being cleché dong judge, not all cleche is bad.. right?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was yelled at by my brother, Chase. 

Chase was a tall well built boy with dark blue eyes like mine and my other siblings. He has a golden blonde hair and most  would call him the popular boy.  He was very Charismatic.

His shouts were followed by my other brother John. John was almost identical to Chase except his hair and who he hung out with. 

He was Definitly not the most charming person you'd want to meet.  He was more cut off but not as much as my sister Iris.

Iris was short like me but she had darker hair and dull eyes. She was the most cut off out of all of us, but was very sweet if you let her be. And yes, she's my twin.

My names Lilly Orah, I'm short my hair is a nice light brown with naturally honey highlights and I'll usually have my hair curled off to the side.

I was the second most popular in my family and my dream was to make sure my mother could  live in peace instead of working her ass off.

I groaned unbuckling and heading to the trunk of our broken buckets of bots we call a car. I pulled out a small suitcase along with my purse and locked the car up to go inside.

Once I got inside I shut the door behind me locking it and a ding to he keys back to my mother. The 6 of us were all huddled in the living room to watch a movie since it was dark out by now.

We had decided on watching Player 1, it was my favorite new movie. As time flew the movie ended and it was time to head to bed. 

I walked to the bathroom and showered quickly since everyone else had to shower as well and brushed my teeth before hopping into the bottom of a bunk bed in my small room.

I got under the covers closing my eyes as darkness surrounded me and I fell asleep.

~ ❤️ ~

I woke up the next morning to head to my new school, Agnix Middle School. It had been a month since I last visited my grandparents and i missed them.