1

Jay + Aqueela

"Why do you look so stressed?" I murmur in Jay's chest. He just sighs, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"It's nothing, Aqueela." He snaps. I move away from him quickly.

"Okay, jeez." I say, hurt, and walk onto the balcony our apartment has, looking over the view of Tokyo below me. After a couple of minutes, arms draw around my waist.

"I'm sorry. It's just work." He says apologetically.

"S'okay." I mumble. He can clearly tell I'm still a little upset. I can stay mad forever, not when he stands there with that cute little face of his. He presses a gentle kiss to my neck. Then another. And another. Soon, the gentle kisses turn to harsh ones, him leading me inside, and pressing me against the wall. The kisses turn into sucking which turns into hickeys which results in quiet moans emitting from my lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispers again. I bite my lip as he pulls away. No. No! He can't pull away now! He stares at me, my slightly open mouth, widened eyes, wild hair. His eyes widen when I drop to my knees and furiously start undoing his pants. "A-Aqueela? what are you doing?" He asks almost nervously. He, like me, has never done stuff like this before. It's okay Aqueela, just do it as Bella explained it. Like a lollipop. Just do not use teeth whatsoever.

I make Jay step out of his jeans. He swallows as I rub him over the fabric of his boxers. He grows hard quickly under my touch. I pull the underwear down to expose how hard he is. "Aqueela." He groans when I wrap my hand around his dick. I'm left in a mess of nerves, but I want to make him feel better. I want to relieve his stress. I want to make him feel euphoric in comparison to how he felt earlier. I begin to pump him with my hand. He puts a hand on the wall to steady himself as he lets out a low moan. After a couple of pumps, and when his eyes are shut, I wrap my lips around his cock. His eyes open in shock, a shaky breath escaping his lips. So I do as Bells said. I suck, and I go as far back as I can, which is nearly the end. I don't find a gag reflex coming to me. He lets out several moans. "Aqueela." He groans, "I'm-I'm going to.."

I nod slightly. He cums into my mouth. I release him from my mouth and let my tongue explore the new taste of the sticky substance. It tastes kinda good. Salty. I stick out my tongue to show him, and swallow it with a gulp. Shock is written all over his face. I lick my lips and pull his boxers up for him.

"Do you feel a little better now?" I ask nervously, wringing my hands in worry that I wasn't good enough. He pulls me up and presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"I feel perfect. I-I am shocked, in a good way. That was... Wow." He breathes. "I didn't think anything could feel that good." He admits. I smile and hug him.

"I just wanted to make you feel good." I giggle happily.

"You've made me extraordinary, love." He mumbles in my ear. "I'm tired. Come to bed please." He requests. I nod. He picks me up and carries me to bed. He lays me down and then tickles me. I squeal and hide under the blanket. He gets in and pulls me to him. "I love you." He says. A smile grows on my face.

"I love you too."