Chris chuckled at his baby's reaction.

"Hey, you and I both know its true, you cant resist me.''

Chris started the car and pulled out of the driveway. It didn't take them long to arrive at Chris's friend's house and Ricky was bubbling over with excitement when they got there. They had gotten there a little early so Chris could introduce Ricky to his friends beforehand, and to see if they needed any help with anything before everyone got there. Ricky was out of the car before Chris could even get over to his side. He was bouncing up and down with excitement. Chris laughed and took Ricky's hand in his, and they walked to the door. As Chris got ready to knock, the door for open and out popped a man about Ricky's size, with long, crazy hair and dark makeup. He also had a bunch of Disney tattoos.

"Oh my god is this him?!" The man asked happily. "He's so adorable!" He said.

Ricky blushed at the new persons comment. He buried his head in Chris's side.

"Ricky, I'd like you to meet Devin, a very good friend of mine. If you can't tell by now, he's a sucker for littles. Devin, this is Ricky.'' Chris said, introducing the two.

"I have a person whom I think you'd get along with very well, Ricky. Let's go introduce you two shall we?" Devin said before ushering Chris and Ricky inside. He stood at the foot of the stairs and motioned for Ricky to follow him up. Chris gave Ricky an assuring nudge before walking into the kitchen area with some more people.

Devin led Ricky upstairs and into a room that looked like a child's room. Inside there sat a guy with wavy brown hair. He was coloring in a coloring book. He looked up as the guest entered and shot up, running over to greet him.

"Oh my gosh are you Ricky? I'm Vinny! Ive heard so much about you! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" Vinny squealed.

Ricky's eyes widened of excitement from having just been introduced to another little.

"You wanna come color with me?" Vinny asked Ricky. Rick nodded quickly and ran over to join him.

"You two behave now, I'll be back later to check on you,'' Devin said before turning and leaving the room.

"This is so cool!" Ricky and Vinny both said, at the same time. They laughed at their shared statement and started bombarding each other with questions about their caregivers and how long they've been little and just pure little talk. Ricky was clearly the more goth out of the two, having tattoos and lip piercings, while Vinny had nothing of the sort. They were complete opposites, but they became good friends quickly nevertheless.

"How long have you and Chris been together?'' Vinny asked.

"Oh, about 6months,'' Ricky replied. ''How about you and Devin?" Ricky asked.

"We've only been together about two,'' he replied.

"Cool!" Ricky said smiling. "Its nice to finally meet another little! Maybe some days we can have play dates and hang out with each and our daddies!'' Ricky squealed.

"Yes! That would be awesome!" Vinny replied. ''And we could build a big blanket fort and cuddle with our stuffies and daddies and watch a movie,'' he suggested.

"Yes! I'll have to have my daddy make plans to do that sometime!" Ricky said. They were having a really good time when all of a sudden, Devin and Chris came upstairs.

"Are our babies having fun with each other?" They asked. Vinny and Ricky nodded in unison.

"We're having lots of fun!'' They squealed.

"Daddy, can we have a play date sometime?" Ricky asked Chris.

"Sure baby, me and Devin can make plans tonight if you guys want.''

"Yes yes yes!" Vinny yelled. ''It'll be so much fun!''

"Speaking of fun,'' Devin said with a smirk. ''Almost everyone else is gone, you know what that means.'' He said, looking at Chris.

"It means we'll probably be keeping your neighbors up tonight,'' Chris said. ''Unless, that is, you two don't want to have playtime with your daddies. If you two would rather color and hang out, that'd be fine too,'' he added.

''I'm always down for playtime with daddy,'' ricky said.

"Meeeeeeee too,'' Vinny agreed.

''Good, then its settled. We'll wait til everyone is gone though.'' Devin said. '

''Little boy, why don't you come downstairs for a bit and meet some of my other friends. Your uncle Ryan is also here too if you'd like to see him.'' Chris said. Ricky stood up and followed Chris out of the room. Vinny also stood up and followed them and Devin brought up the rear, planting a slap on Vinny's ass as he walked by. Vinny squeaked and sped up, walking alongside Ricky. When the got to the living room where everyone was, there were only three people there. Ryan, and two others that Ricky didnt know.

''Ricky, I'd like you to meet Mike and Angelo. They're good friends of mine and have been chomping at the bit to meet you.'' Chris said.

Ricky gave an awkward wave to the two guys,''Hi,'' he squeaked, shyness taking him over.

The guy named Mike stood up and waked over to Ricky. Then, he hugged him like they've been best friends for years.

"How are you? Its so nice to finally meet you, without a broken arm,'' He said.

"I-im good,'' Ricky stuttered. ''How about you?" He asked.

"I'm a-ok,'' Mike answered. ''My buddy Angelo and I were just getting ready to leave. I'm glad we got to see you before we did though. You're an adorable thing that's for sure.'' He said. Ricky blushed.

"We'd better get going, mike,'' Angelo said. ''Its getting late and I don't want to drive in the dark.'' .

"OK. See you guys later,'' Mike said. "Have fun the rest of your night.''

"By guys,'' Vinny and Ricky said.

"Be careful you two,'' Chris said as mike and Angelo walked out the door.

"We will,'' Angelo said, then closed the door, leaving Chris, Ryan, Devin, Vinny, and Ricky alone with each other.

"Uncle Ryan!!" Ricky yelled, running and jumping into Ryan's lap. "I'm glad you're here,'' he said excitedly.

Ryan gave Ricky a hug. "I'm glad you came down here so I could see you bud,'' he said.

"Uncle Ryan, are you staying the night here too?" Ricky asked.

"Yes, why?" Ryan replied.

"Oh, no reason,'' Ricky said. He got up and walked over to Chris and whispered something to him. Chris's eyes widened in slight surprise at whatever Ricky had said.

"You ask him if he wants to baby.'' Chris said.

Ricky shyly walked over to Ryan again. Vinny and Devin had left and gone somewhere else in the house so he didn't really care much about being quiet about asking, since Chris already knew what he wanted.

"Does uncle Ryan want to play with me and daddy tonight?" He asked. Ryan took a minute to register what Ricky was asking.

"Sure,'' was all he said.

"Really?" Asked Ricky, smiling.

"Really,'' Ryan replied.

"Yay!" Ricky exclaimed.

"You're too cute,'' Ryan said. Ricky lay down on Ryan and motioned for Chris to come sit as well. Chris sat down next to Ricky and lay a hand on Ricky's thigh.

"Are you almost ready to have some fun?" Chris asked.

Ricky nodded.

"Yes sir, I am.'' He said.

"Ohhh, so its sir now huh?" Chris asked, smirking. ''I could get used to that.''

"Nope, you'll always be daddy to me, I was just goofing around,'' Ricky said.

Chris laughed at Ricky's silliness.

"Well, c'mon then. Devin's already fucking Vinny, I can tell. Let's have some fun of our own,'' he said. And with that, Ryan, Ricky, and Chris made their way to one of the bedrooms to create the start to their night of "fun".