Chapter Three: Crazy things

"...So you are a billionaire?" I asked.

"So it seems." he said.

"How is this possible? I dont understand how all of th-"

"It is confusing yes. But what we need to focus on is how to get back." He spoke in a hushed tone to not waked the children.

"How are we goign to do that?" I asked.

"We have to do a mission here." He said.

"Mission? What kind of mission?" I asked.

He gave me his look telling me to calm down and I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Okay what is the mission?" I asked.

"That Im not sure about?" He responded.

"Okay so how are we suppose to complete something that we have no idea what we are to complete. And you are a billionaire. And I still have to deal with that annoying ex of mine." I sighed.

"Oh no you dont. That is a no." He said possessively.

"You have no need to be jealous. He is no competition to you." I said.

"But he thinks he is and that in its self but be dealt with." He spoke.

"You can't do anything to him. The last thing we need is you going to jail and then where would we be?" I asked.

"You would burst me out of jail." He said.

"Um no...I have three children have to handle. You in jail is not i- how do you know all of this common- it should I say modern terms?" I asked.

"The spell also gave me knowledge my dear little wolf Cloud." He smirked at me.

"I'm not little."I said.

" yes. Some of you have filled out in a a very sensual way. I like it alot." He smiled with a seductive look in his eyes.

"No.no. I am still recovering from giving birth. There will be none of that." I said.

"We will see about that my love. We will see." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and then sat in the bed and looked out the window. I sighed. It was wierd I was born here and yet I no longer wanted tinstay. I felt like a stranger in my own  home. I wanted to go to my true home. With my tribe.  With my children reaching then the way of which they are to go.

"Don't roll those pretty eyes at me or I will give you something to roll those eyes about. You will roll them to the back of your head as I give you pleasure wolf Cloud." He growled in my ear.

Is it bad that I really wanted him right now? Shouldn't I be turned off from just having kids. I mean the pain was still etched in my mind.

Girls tell me if I'm wrong.

"I'm so tired." I sighed feeling myself  sag a little. He lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bed. I felt his hands strip me and he coped a feel.

"Hey wha- oh never mind I cant even  be upset with you. Go ahead." I sighed as I relaxed.

*********

I gasped from his touch. His fingers were like magic. Kneading and pressing. Dancing over my flesh sinking to the depths and deepest part.

"Please." I whispered.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Please." I repeated knowing he knew what I wanted.

"Ask me baby." He said.

"More." I begged.

He added more pressure making me moan in ecstacy. He chuckled dark in his throat.

"If I had known a foot rub would make you this willing I would have been gave it to you." He said.

"Shut up and squeeze my feet. This is your fault no body told you to have super sperm and make me have three kids at once." I said.

He squeezed my heel and I just about to convulse into a seizure.

(Y'all thought they were having sex didn't you. Don't lie. It's okay)

And for those of you who didn't know. Foot rubs can be very orgasmic if you got the right person with the right skills. Black Storm was that person. He knew all the pressure points and how to hit them. It was absolutely heaven in this small amount if time.

"Ok love let give you this bath." He said.

Oh it was a lovely bath. He carried me in to the warm water with Rose petals floating above the surface. He washed my body with tender hands ands. I relaxed.  This was the life.

************************************************************************
This was fairly short I know trying to get back into the feel of things and get ideas. If you have any hit me up. Until then you know what to do.

Vote.

Comment

Share.

And enjoy!!!

~missyblue13