❾¾ ❾¾❾¾❾¾ ❾¾❾¾❾¾

A few hours later, a woman was sitting on her couch, bored out of her mind. It had been like this for over two years, ever since her youngest child started at Hogwarts. During the summer, there was a lot of work to do, but not during the school year. How do you clean something that isn't dirty? She only had to worry about herself and her husband, and that didn't take much time. She was a bit surprised, though pleased when a snowy owl she recognized flew in through her window. She said, "Hello Hedwig. What has Harry sent us?" She was surprised to see that the letter was not from Harry, but Hermione. It said,

"Dear Mrs. Weasley,

I'm writing a very unusual request. Because of the irresponsible way that the Daily Prophet ruins people's reputations, Harry is considering purchasing it and trying to turn it around - to make it print only the truth, and not to unfairly criticize people. I believe that Harry's fame will probably help with sales. Since we obviously can't run it while we're busy at Hogwarts, we've been trying to think of someone whom we could hire that we trust to run it properly. There are already people there who know about printing and other business aspects of running a newspaper. We want someone to review the articles and make sure they're true and not either sensationalized or just plain lies before they get printed.

I think you would be perfect for the job. You've been spotting lies from your kids, especially Fred and George, for years. I believe you to be someone who will not tolerate the spreading of lies, and sensationalizing stories just to sell newspapers. I realize you've been an exceptionally gifted homemaker for most of your life, but honestly, with how wonderful you keep the Burrow, there can't be that much for you to do while your children are at Hogwarts. I didn't tell Harry that I was writing you about it, because I wanted to see if you were interested in the job. Please think about it, and let me know your answer.

Love from

Hermione

P.S. Tell Mr. Weasley I said hello."

Mrs. Weasley sat staring at that paper for what seemed like hours, as Hedwig flew away. She now had something to talk to her husband about besides the garden gnomes.

❾¾ ❾¾❾¾❾¾ ❾¾❾¾❾¾

Harry and Hermione were finishing up their training with Neville and Ginny the next morning in the Room of Requirement when the door opened, revealing Sirius, Remus, and Adriana, and Albus. The headmaster was holding a clear box that contained something inside it. "Hi," said Harry as Neville attempted to take advantage of Harry's distraction. Neville unfortunately fell down petrified when he did that, and his stunner hit a shield.

Professor Dumbledore said, "If it's not inconvenient, we'd like to have a word with Harry and Hermione."

"Is that a horcrux?" asked Ginny, shocking Professor Dumbledore as Hermione unpetrified Neville.

"What?" the aged man said.

Harry said simply, "I thought she had the right to know what Tom's diary was. Both Neville and Ginny are our most trusted friends. They're the only people we've told. Anything you can tell us, you can tell them." Harry smirked and then added. "You brought in Professor Brooks, and I brought them in."

Dumbledore sighed. "Very well. You are correct Miss Weasley, it is indeed a horcrux. We obtained it at the house where Tom's mother spent most of her life. It's a good thing I brought Professor Brooks with us for this mission, because there was one defense in its hiding place that only Tom, Professor Brooks, and Harry could have neutralized. There was a carving of a snake that she had to speak parseltongue to. If she hadn't, a powerful curse would've at the very least destroyed my hand when I reached in, and possibly killed me. As it is, we have destroyed the horcrux successfully with no injuries."