Amy💞🙊✨💞: Hey
Me: Morning baby, how'd you sleep?
Amy💞🙊✨💞: Good i guess, you?
Me: Yeah it was alright, you okay? You don't sound like yourself
Amy💞🙊✨💞: I don't know Ethan, who knows who cares
Me: Come on Amy, don't do this. I made a mistake and i apologised
Amy💞🙊✨💞: It just made me realise after how many months we've been together you still don't have faith in me. You say sorry for everything, do you even know what you're saying sorry for?
Me: I promise i have complete trust in you. You're my everything i don't want to lose you. I fucked up a lot in the past, yes I'M fucked up so much but it's all over i swear

Within about 30 seconds i got a response that i never thought would make me feel sick to my stomach.

Amy💞🙊✨💞: Come to think of it Ethan, you're worse than your brother.

When she said those words, it felt like my hurt sunk. Worse than Grayson? He hurt Aaliyah over stupid things and serious things that she would never do to him. Come to think of it, she has never done him wrong. I sigh thinking of a reply but it's hard to. We honestly both don't deserve our girlfriends but we love them and they obviously love us.

I once cheated on Amy at a party held at a Youtuber convention. I got so fucked up that night i couldn't control my actions or temptations. I know it took everything she had to forgive me or at least put it behind us. I said horrible things to her during arguments and she never said anything about it to me. I get jealous so easily and i blame it all on her and i'm the reason she sometimes cries in her room and locks herself away from everyone.

I am worse than Grayson. In some ways, yes. Maybe we're both equally as bad. Amy and i don't share our bad moments and arguments with anyone just because we learnt from Gray and Ally. I don't want Grayson to be making the same mistakes i did and hurt Ally the way i'm hurting her best friend. I know she would kill me if she ever heard about the things i've done to Amy, she wouldn't forgive me.

Aaliyah's POV

I guess Grayson and i are back together. The facetime call made me so happy and we were back to our normal selves. A part of me is sad that we could have avoided this whole situation if we had just talked it out in the first place, but Grayson did it thinking it was for the best so i don't blame him for anything.

I got off the phone with Grayson once he said he was going to get ready to start his day. I got up into my bathroom and started getting ready with my day too. As i got out the warm shower, i checked my phone to see a message from Amy.

Favourite🙊💞: Hey bub, wanna hang out today?

I reply saying i'll meet her at the Library just a few blocks from my house in about 2 hours. I wanted to film a video before i left to do anything today. We were going to just study for a while and then head out to eat and maybe go shopping, who knows.

I put on my white, fluffy robe which smelt like vanilla and i instantly felt relaxed. I sat down at my vanity and started applying my makeup. I looked through my closet and found a red singlet crop top and ocean blue jeans for my outfit. I decided to go for leather black boots to tie my outfit together.

I instagrammed the photo i took with my camera after i had finished filming. I was in love with the look.

@aaliyahmontaneoLoving this new eye look i'm going for 🙊

@aaliyahmontaneo
Loving this new eye look i'm going for 🙊

@montanators: SO FREAKING GORGEOUS 😍😍❤️
@tartecosmetics: check your DMS! btw love your makeup😍💞
@dolanlifestyle: @graysondolan is a lucky guy
@graysondolan: THAT'S ALL MINE
@gray-isbae: Holy crap 😩😩❤️
@colourpopcosmetics: Loving this! 😘 
@ethandolan: that's my bestfriend
@amyrusso: NO that's MY bestfriend^

Instantly getting comments on my photo, i heart a few and decide to stalk a few followers.
I imported the video clips onto my computer for editing when i came back later. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys with my phone, and i was off to see Amy.