Chapter 1

I open the door just after I heard the knocking.

"Who are you" I ask, before taking a bite out of my blue raspberry icy pole.

"My names Stefan, I'm looking for Zach Salvatore, he still lives here right" the tall mysterious guy asks.

"Uncle Zach, there's a weird guy here for you"I yell leaving the front door to continue to watch Family Guy.

"What did I tell you about being rude, Erin" my Uncle says walking to the front door.

"Yeah well he is weird, so I'm allowed to be rude if I want to"I say rolling my eyes.

Uncle Zach comes into the living area followed by the mysteriously weird guy, apparently named Stefan.

"Erin can you please go up to your room, I need to talk to Stefan"Zach asks.

"Whatever" I say turning the T.V off before leaving.

"Oh and Erin, this is your cousin"Zach yells out from the top of the stairs.

I grab my phone from my room and dial a well known number, it dialled fro a few seconds before it was answered.

"Hey Rinnie" I cringe as he uses my nickname.

"Hey Matty, are you busy" I ask twirling my curls.

"No, just watching T.V, what about you"he asks.

"I was watching Family Guy, but I got kicked out of the living room, a so called cousin showed up and I was sent to my room"I grumble, I hear him chuckle.

"Thats actually what I'm watching, why don't you come over and we can watch it together"Matt suggests.

"It's too far, can't you come over and pick me up" I whine.

"Fine I'm leaving now" he replies before hanging up and i know that he is rolling his eyes.

I pack an overnight bag, knowing that i will end up sleeping over and make my way downstairs.

"Uncle Zach, I'm going over to Matts, I probably won't see you until Monday" I say on my way to the door.

I stop at the door and go back to the living room, that Stefan guy is looking at me like I am a piece of meat.

"Sorry for being rude, I get like it when I 'm hungry, you could say that I become hangry" giving him a light smile, he smiles back and turns back to my Uncle.

My Uncle gives me a nod and I make my way out, just in time as Matt pulled up.

I put my bags in the back and got into Matts truck.

"Whats that glorious smell" I ask sniffing the air around us.

"Hi to you too Rinnie" he laughs.

"Hi Matty, now what is that smell" I ask.

He puts two paper bags on my lap.

"I know what you sound like when you are hangry,so i ordered a ton of food"he replied as we drove off.

"And this my best friend is why I absolutely love you"I grin.

"Love you too Rinnie" he replied.

I give him a wicked smile, "Matty I was talking to the food"

"Oh of course you were"he laughs back.

We weren't in the car for long, maybe 10-15 minutes until we got to Matts place. I grabbed the food and Matt grabbed my bag.