Ouija board

3rd Pov
There was a knock at the door "I'll get it Leafy!" Firey exclaimed getting up from the circle the group was making. Firey opened the door and Woody, Pen and Eraser walked in. "Sorry we're late, I was giving these two a ride" Pen informed and they sat in the circle.
GBs POV
"Can we do the ouija board?" I asked and TB looked at me "nooo..." he muttered. Leafy smiled "well I was gonna have a vote but it was nice of you to ask so ouija board it is!" She replied. TB fake glared at me, he hates scary stuff and a ouija board would literally be contacting the dead.. hopefully... "this'll be fun" Pin said in a creepy voice "Very" Coiny agreed. TD got the ouija board out of its box. I look at it. "So who wants to try contacting first? I say two people try at first." Leafy asks and suggests. "Pretty sure it's supposed to be two people anyway leafs." I inform her. "Technically it can be any amount of people I think." Firey mentions. "Shut up Firey, TB and I will try first!" I say, making both Firey and TB give me angry looks. I grab the planchette. And move it to the letter G. TB sits on the other side of the board and we both place our fingers on the planchette "are there any spirits here?" I ask loudly. After a bit the planchette starts moving.. I look at TB and he seems completely terrified. The planchette moves to Yes... "cool!" I exclaim happily. "Umm... have you killed anyone?" I ask, causing TB to glare at me, he was shaking a lot.. the thing moved away from yes and I heard TB sigh in relief as the planchette moves towards no. I ask many questions, resulting in a ghost named Pluto, a female 10 year old. She likes ice cream and was murdered a long time ago. What a nice story huh? After finding out she was murdered TB moved the planchette to good bye quickly, as he said the words goodbye. "... is that how it's supposed to work?" Coiny asks. "I don't think so.. but TB is a wimp so that's how it works for us." I say.. TB moves away from the board "can we play a nice game that isn't scary instead of continuing?.." he asks softly. Leafy thinks then nods "sure TB!" She chirps happily, taking out candy land. I roll my eyes and scoff.. that was rather uneventful.

((Sorry if this kinda sucked. Anyways... um.. this chapter might be the longest.. i dunno.. it was like 400 or so words.))